When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Never buy at http://warchive.net

aprell

I want to warn everyone, and maybe someone can help.
If you care about your nerves and money, never buy at http://warchive.net, is a trusted dealer on RWI.
I'll tell you my story of buying two PAM111Noob V4 Best Edition and two Swiss ETA Genuine 6497 with the installation in watchs

Photo and description of the movement on the site.

a09ce64b1a40.jpg
97c5b546f14c.jpg
13c9dede5189.jpg

10/13/17 I wrote a letter to Louie that I want to make a purchase. After discussing all the details on watch and movements (the extracted Asian movements had to be sent along with watchs).
10/22/17 I paid.
A week later I wrote a few letters, asking about the status of the order. No response was received.
05.11.17 in two weeks, I finally received a response that movements are not available, we must wait.
09.11.17 received a message and photos about the arrival of two PAM111. And a request for confirmation of their use.
After that, again ignoring my messages for two weeks.
23.11.17 received the message "I am sorry for being late." I will send you a photo of all the work done by tomorrow. "
25.11.17 received the message "I'm sorry bro. I honestly have not been able to swap your movement yet." You will also reproduce the following: I apologize to you. work by Monday If I am uncomfortable or uncomfortable with my work, I will give you a refund. "And the messenger is always open." Please contact the messenger and we will reply you immediately. "
27.11.17 I received a message about the beginning of the replacement mechanism.
06.12.17 I received a message and photos, that the process will be over soon.
In the photos, I saw that the movements do not match the description. Not the correct beat frequency (1800 instead of 2100) and not correct incublock.

2f70a10690a6.jpg
c78ff9259797.jpg
555c32c48b09.jpg

I sent several letters indicating that the movements do not correspond to the description. That it does not suit me. That you do not have to send watchs without fixing the errors.
Completely ignoring my messages.
12.12.17 I received a message that watchs and movements were sent.
I sent several messages with a question, were the errors corrected? Completely ignoring my messages.
29.12.17 and 30.12.17 I received two boxes. When I discovered them, I was very upset and angry. Errors are not corrected and nebyli are sent movements that are removed from watchs.
If the mechanisms were sent, I myself could try to correct the errors of at my masters.
I wrote a message that I did not need the sent watchs, as it did not correspond to the description. And I want to return them.
Again, complete ignoring of messages.
Louie does not want to be responsible for her actions. He just wants to get money and send you something. I believe that Louie is very close to the scammer. Neither when do not have business with Louie and http://warchive.net
Can someone help me in communicating with Louie and solving my problem?

P.S. God knows, I did not want to write this post, but I had no choice. I sent Louie several messages asking him to answer, to remain an honest salesman and not to spoil his reputation. But apparently for Louie, decency and business reputation do not mean anything.

Edited by aprell

I do not disassemble received watch. From photographs, he replaced the Swiss movement. But! In the description of what he sells, the frequency of movement is 2100 and not 1800 and the correct incablock. Louis just zametl bridges on the Swiss movement, using from the Asian. And put such mechanisms in watces. And before buying, he assured me that everything would be in accordance with the description, and he would send the extracted Asiatic movements as well.

This is quite a normal price for the Swiss movement. On ebay you can buy Swiss 6497 from 200 to 300 USD

Edited by aprell

13 hours ago, Sogeha said:

This dealer is not a TD here. As far as I am aware he is still on probation at RWI. At the moment RWI is off line, but several of the Mods are here and active on this forum. Perhaps you should contact them by PM

This is correct. He is a probationary dealer on RWI, not a Trusted Dealer.  You can open a help ticket when RWI is back up.

12 hours ago, blackboxes said:

lemme try to link you guys up. @aprell

Link who up bro? Aren't you also a moderator at RWI? :lol: :bangin:

Did you guys read the message posted by Louie on the w-archive.net homepage?

If not, please at least read it and understand what is happening.

http://warchive.net/product/2018-archive-notice/271/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

I am copying and pasting it here for the benefit of all. It looks like it is prudent to stop ordering from Louie at least for the time being. Bad things do happen to good guys, and he may have simply not been able to cope with his work. While he is down, let us not tread on him, While I am sure that there are cases like this, that he did not fulfill his obligations well, let us not forget that the guy also had good ideas and workmanship. Just let him gather his life around him and hopefully return stronger than before.

Below is the message from Louie for those who missed it when it was posted in the AP section of this forum under the 15400 thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, it's Louie.

I am writing to tell you the things I want you to know about.

I am sorry that I couldn't reach you for several days.

Time just flies and it's been 3~4 months already since I was registered as a seller here at RWI as if it were just a few days.

It's been an honor and a great experience for me.

The reason why I am writing this is that there is surely a problem in my way of doing business and also in my health.

The first problem is that is my health. I was examined by a hostital because of the worsening physical condition and depression.

Today I got the result. I was diagnosed I have a problem with thyroid gland.

Due to this problem, I suffer from depression, lethargy, and the imbalance of my physical condition.

What the doctor suggested was that I should stay away from any stressful conditions and recieve the intensive treatment needed for 1~2 months.

So I decided to follow the doctor's direction.

The second problem is the defect of the operation of the selling system.

I've felt a lot of problems with this system.

Many problems occur with the process time and  QC etc.

Although I did the best to meet the needs of all the members of RWI and customers, I concluded that this will result in more problems if I continue with this system. I am surely aware that these kinds of problems are obvious.

I can't accept this sort of thing myself and this doesn't match our objective that we send only the best to our customers.

And this problem is a minus to our customers who buy products from us, Archive.

So I consider this as a stop sign that I shouldn't do this anymore.

I think I should stop this as this harms people around me like Radavve and Toro and so on.

I will build a better organized system with a partner who can help and collaborate with me.

Lastly, the third problem.

The reason I quit selling in Korea is that there are unnecessary competitions and rumors about me.

Simply put, it's like politics.

Likewise, there is a Korean posting proofs that I ran away with profit without sending a watch.

However, the proof is not his and producing negative rumors here at RWI.

I will post an article defending myself against that false claim.

I get a lot of questions regarding this.

But I got tired of making excuses and start to get angry.

He just hates me and I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

He is doing this in Korean communities and here because I don't sell watches to him.

I think you are reading this, Brian.

Feel satisfied now?

I promise I will send all the products by 5th January. And will surely deal with all the A/S products as well.

I am not leaving behind all things without all these thing left undone.

Wechat is always open and will answer all the questions as before. And hope to visit RWI as often as before to communicate.

This place is a good place for me as well to recognize what the users want.

I will surely come back after 1~2 months and improve the system.

I still have many things to show and be a little help to your valuable hobby.

I thank all members, staff and the boss and apologize for any inconvenience caused by my part.

Thank you.

Louie.

1st January 2018.

Thanks for the share brother ;-)[mention=39943]legend[/mention]

Indeed I wasn't very aware of this, but have since dropped Louie a msg on his WeChat already regarding OP's issue.

It's very useful to note what's going on, and hope for the best that he'll make right what has been wronged.

Good call there bro.
Let’s try to help one another instead of causing further grief and pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Mike on a bike said:

Since Nov. TF, keep me posted on this.

Thanks Mike.  The last email I got from him was on dec 18th saying he would be shipping out my finished watch later that week and forward tracking.  I haven’t heard anything since and have tried sending a few emails.  No response.  

I have no reason to believe his message on the site. He posted it right after my letter, in which I told him - that I would tell everyone the truth about him.
Pay attention to this part.

He is doing this in Korean communities and here because I don't sell watches to him.

I do not understand why Louis ignores my messages. He did not send HQ photo before sending it, and sent the watch without my permission. He does not want to be responsible for his actions. Louis sent not that I paid money. Or am I wrong?

Edited by aprell

1 hour ago, aprell said:

I have no reason to believe his message on the site. He posted it right after my letter, in which I told him - that I would tell everyone the truth about him.
Pay attention to this part.

I do not understand why Louis ignores my messages. He did not send HQ photo before sending it, and sent the watch without my permission. He does not want to be responsible for his actions. Louis sent not that I paid money. Or am I wrong?

It could be a coincidence between your email to Louie and his public announcement, your problem with Louie could be part of the bigger problem he is facing. 

I have read about your issue with Louie and I do agree with you that he could have done a lot better. 

You were definitely not wrong to be angry or disappointed. But I am urging you to look at the big picture as well. Work with him to get the problem resolved.

2 minutes ago, aprell said:

The biggest problem is that Louis ignores any of my messages by mail or in Telegram

What you could do now is to PM RWI moderator blackboxes, I believe he could help you out. 

His member name over here is the same. @blackboxes 

Just now, aprell said:

Thank you. I already talked with @blackboxes he will try to establish contact with Louis.

Do keep us updated on your situation. We are concerned to see how it turns out too.

Thank you for your warning to the community it is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope he gets back soon, I really do believe in his work. You can see from his products offering is really good value for money, I ordered a 15400 in October and it came to me sometime in November, the shipping was tremendously fast as he use Aramex. With such confidence on the first order, I went ahead to place a second order on a two tone 15400 for a franken project, paid him since beginning of December and saw him cash out the funds after week. Since then we have been exchanging messages on WeChat until he sent out an announcement.

I've been texting him once a week just to check on him, but it seems he didnt even reply.

However on the other forums, some members are claiming that they have received their orders. It looks like the lead time is around 3 months and he isnt taking any order for now. Which possibly means i'll be getting my watch sometime in end Feb or latest by Mar 2018?