When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones Does it again

WatchGuru

Just received a replica Tudor Black Bay 79230 from Joshua at Perfect Clones. I also own a genuine  79230 and the quality of the Perfect Clones is identical. It would be difficult to identify the clone without removing the case back to inspect the movement. Joshua followed all the communication and quality steps outlined at the outset of the transaction. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Joshua/Perfect Clones in the future.

4 hours ago, WatchGuru said:

Just received a replica Tudor Black Bay 79230 from Joshua at Perfect Clones. I also own a genuine  79230 and the quality of the Perfect Clones is identical. It would be difficult to identify the clone without removing the case back to inspect the movement. Joshua followed all the communication and quality steps outlined at the outset of the transaction. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Joshua/Perfect Clones in the future.

B3C6B9B8-8BAF-444C-9E9C-0729A658091B.jpeg

51D4E1FA-F9CA-4005-BCEE-8E2CC3CDE1AF.jpeg

A92987BE-DAB4-49D2-B6B4-D22D67A16737.jpeg

DF525554-F692-4DFB-AC83-DE29DCB72537.jpeg

C97B9EBC-0EDE-4745-A254-0288348BEB56.jpeg

Re link: Its Model TU00094 on Petfect Clone site

On 2.01.2018 at 9:05 PM, WatchGuru said:

OP, how do you assess the dial printing and shield logo printing when compared gen vs rep?