When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BP vs ARF 126600 Seadweller

Cross7

Hey Drift , mate there’s nothing wrong with a rep or a Franken at all, AP gen chronos are a drama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate. Yes I have 3 Aps incoming ...lol

Diver v7 As
Ceramic
15400 blue dial.

Plans are to send my diver v7 to legend as he offers quite a unique proposition for a watch that is already quite good.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. Yes I have 3 Aps incoming ...lol

Diver v7 As
Ceramic
15400 blue dial.

Plans are to send my diver v7 to legend as he offers quite a unique proposition for a watch that is already quite good.

Alvin’s a mate he will look after you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine came in as stated. I ordered this on the 7th today is the 11th. That is record time.

Wow. That is quick!

Whats your take on this rep now that it is in hand?

Yea.  4 days.  That is sick.  Watch is lovely too.  Great condition.  I notice a few faults.  Datewheel font.  Bezel us sharp few little other things but all in all very nice.  Wears well.

DW was updated though. Let's see the 8ss

2d9d36a67dd0bb2fd0ea3fcdd156f041.jpg

Few things I have too do too this.  Polish the bezel.  Take off all the sharpness.  The date wheel is terrible.  Looking for a TC.  I will see.

Need too put a fresh ETA 2824 top version.  

I will knock it out all at one bang.  I will also verify how water proof it is.  I will do a 6 bar test because that is all I have.

one more thing too add.  This is the first watch that the crown and tune are like butter.  There is zero reason to update it.  It words amazing. Same are the feeling from my real Rolexes.

He got it from Andrew at trusty.

Yes the DW looks shitty. Surely with the experience you have you will sort it no time.

Looks brilliant

Thank, Yea I will.  I have a brand new top ETA 2824 sitting here that I got from startime.  I am looking for the best date wheel cover.  I would love to figure out how to get a real datewheel in there but there is just zero room too do that on an ETA 2824.

But I will locate a date wheel then go to town.  I'm going to polish the rehaut also and pressure check it.  In time.  I will just wear it for now.

Thanks everyone.

Thank, Yea I will.  I have a brand new top ETA 2824 sitting here that I got from startime.  I am looking for the best date wheel cover.  I would love to figure out how to get a real datewheel in there but there is just zero room too do that on an ETA 2824.

But I will locate a date wheel then go to town.  I'm going to polish the rehaut also and pressure check it.  In time.  I will just wear it for now.

Thanks everyone.
Sweet.

Thoughts on the 904 case and bracelet??

Very nice.  I will be testing the case and band as soon as I find a location. 

I dont see a difference in 904 and 316.  TO me they are both good. But so far all the cases and bands that came out where ARF tabled 904 have passed as 904.  So I dont see why this one won't.

Rob

• 6 months later...
Very nice.  I will be testing the case and band as soon as I find a location. 

I dont see a difference in 904 and 316.  TO me they are both good. But so far all the cases and bands that came out where ARF tabled 904 have passed as 904.  So I dont see why this one won't.

Rob
Colour difference.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk