When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Go ARF or Noob v7 SubC

DonDucker

Have narrowed it down to Sub-C date!

Now trying to way up between the ARF or the BK Noob V7.

would love to hear from ppl who have these watches or any experience or knowledge regarding the matter.

Also could anyone tell me what the Spongeboob is? Who does it and what does it look like? 

would love to hear from ppl who have these watches or any experience or knowledge regarding the matter.

Also could anyone tell me what the Spongeboob is? Who does it and what does it look like? 
I think with the sub C . Noob v7 is considered superior as per our expert on the subs .

SpongeBob( username is complicated) is a member on rwi and is based in Taiwan. You can send your watch to him and he will enhance the insert close to gen. He uses a platinum paint mod and a very special process to achieve the desired results.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Drifterr said:

I think with the sub C . Noob v7 is considered superior as per our expert on the subs .

SpongeBob( username is complicated) is a member on rwi and is based in Taiwan. You can send your watch to him and he will enhance the insert close to gen. He uses a platinum paint mod and a very special process to achieve the desired results.

I hear so much conflicting reviews of the V7 and the ARF. To me the ARF looks like it has a much better bracelet as well as bezel specially the loom?

what does the V7 have on the ARF? 

Feels like Noob have been stuck on V7 for some time while ARF (if I’m not mistaken) have been busy putting out new upgraded versions has the ARF not surpassed the V7? 

Ps do you know how I could get hold of Spongeboob? 

1 hour ago, Drifterr said:

Once Rwi is back online. You will find SpongeBob easily.

There is a discussion on the difference on this forum already.

The expert@live1 suggests to get the v7 any day of the week. I am sure there are reasons.

Hi, Thanks for that.. I dont know why I can not seam to find this discussion in the search.

Search function is really not working great for me keeps saying 0 hits... I have to go and do my searches in google and ad "RWG forum" I get more hits by doing this.

You think you could link to the post?

Edited by DonDucker

Hi, Thanks for that.. I dont know why I can not seam to find this discussion in the search.
Search function is really not working great for me keeps saying 0 hits... I have to go and do my searches in google and ad "RWG forum" I get more hits by doing this.

You think you could link to the post?
http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=276467

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=285663

17 hours ago, DonDucker said:

Sorry for my question, but where have you seen a sub ceramic from ARF ? :g:  

Edit, sorry: Found it here   https://www.intime02.co/rollie/4040-submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-1-1-arf-best-edition-a2824.html

Looks great, better than the NOOB V7 ! The bezel engraving is by far the best...

4 hours ago, themannier said:

Edit, sorry: Found it here   https://www.intime02.co/rollie/4040-submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-1-1-arf-best-edition-a2824.html

Looks great, better than the NOOB V7 ! The bezel engraving is by far the best...

Yes it does look nice, would be very keen to know if anyone has ever tried the ARF bracelet and bezel on the V7?

would love to know if they parts are compatible ?

Agree it's nice. But the dial on the arf is based off the 2015 and earlier subs C . The fonts and spacing changed which is reflected in the noob version.

I wonder why arf choose not to use 904 steel for the sub C ?

21 hours ago, Drifterr said:

Agree it's nice. But the dial on the arf is based off the 2015 and earlier subs C . The fonts and spacing changed which is reflected in the noob version.

I wonder why arf choose not to use 904 steel for the sub C ?

Yes that is a bit strange..

Where is the best place to pick up a gen dial?

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhhh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
SpongeBob SquarePants!

If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
SpongeBob Squarepants!

• Like 1