When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ARF 126600 just arrived. Lots of pics.

tframo

How does this DW look ?3a970515c106bacfa08824a5f1b5bb15.jpg&key=09b05425c597a3e28516f80a037969b5e59dd298cb1423cc2734ae545c8a6053

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think that one difference between the forum and real life is that we tend to notice a lot more details from pictures, and discuss and debate them a lot more.
In real life I doubt that you can notice any slight misalignments or minute flaws unless the watch is inspected carefully and in close proximity. Confidence and class are keys to carrying off watches well and I’ve met guys whose behavior will make a gen watch look rep.

Your watch looks good@drifterr and the date looks very aligned, to answer your question. Congrats and wear her well mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that one difference between the forum and real life is that we tend to notice a lot more details from pictures, and discuss and debate them a lot more.
In real life I doubt that you can notice any slight misalignments or minute flaws unless the watch is inspected carefully and in close proximity. Confidence and class are keys to carrying off watches well and I’ve met guys whose behavior will make a gen watch look rep.

Your watch looks good[mention=81776]drifterr[/mention] and the date looks very aligned, to answer your question. Congrats and wear her well mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Legend. I absolutely have zero complaints on this watch. It really is a stunning piece.

Highly recommended

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the watch - that looks awesome. Looks like ARF have just raised the stakes in the rep game and its about time!

Can you confirm for me please:

1. Do the dates look centred to your eye? I am no perfectionist, so will take an owners word on it :)

2. How does the date change over? Is it instant/click or is it gradual?

3. Does the movement make any sound i.e. if you deliberately spin the rotor inside is it noisy?

4. Lots of talk about the 'sharp' teeth on the bezel - how sharp are we talking? Can this be modded or does it require an update from ARF?

Thank you :)

Congrats on the watch - that looks awesome. Looks like ARF have just raised the stakes in the rep game and its about time!
Can you confirm for me please:
1. Do the dates look centred to your eye? I am no perfectionist, so will take an owners word on it
2. How does the date change over? Is it instant/click or is it gradual?
3. Does the movement make any sound i.e. if you deliberately spin the rotor inside is it noisy?
4. Lots of talk about the 'sharp' teeth on the bezel - how sharp are we talking? Can this be modded or does it require an update from ARF?

Thank you

Hey it's a great piece mate.
1) yes on mine, but you just give careful consideration whilst approving QC pics from dealers.
2) quick change. 2824 movement
3) no sound what's so ever. Quiet as a mouse.
4) don't care about the teeth as I don't sit and feel it 24/7... It's honestly no big deal.

Lots of these flaws are not known to the average person as no one has seeb the gen or ever will give the supply and demand.

Just get one and enjoy it and don't stress about these flaws as they don't matter to most.

Hers are some pics for you....lol

375a261df3fefda55c7d434e0fe17e19.jpgab9c69a2a1c55f57118c90f6b9ee7c31.jpge63dbd2e6d8495ffa300c383279d03c5.jpg

Hands down the best rep as is. 

The date in mine is to the right too much. But only on a few dates. So I won’t be changing it. Teeth are too sharp. Who cares. If we want to brake it down and pic. The band is wrong then. The real 126600 the clasp is larger then the sub. This one is the same size. We need to stop with the obsession of thinking we are buying the actual real watch. 

This watch is as good as it gets. You can walk in to work with someone who owns the exact watch and they won’t know the difference. 

If you put it side by side with it you will still be good. You take it off and let him do a comparison you will look like an ass. There are a lot of little things that will give this away. 

The crown on the dial is lower then the real deal. The movement is an eta. While it is similar to the new Rolex movement it isn’t. The Rolex on quickset feature winds in the direction it isn’t quicksetting. ETA doesn’t.  

But my $470 dollar ARF 126600 is a go to watch and I have 5 fully real Rolex’s 2 ull real minus the case and 1 16223 that is rare and no one would even think it’s fake. Sean case and wm9 band and yuki movement only thing not Rolex in it. 

I LOVE Rolex sports line watches. This ARF is amazing.