When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's pretty straightforward, you pick a watch select payment and postage options, but first speak to them ask about the best shipping, DHL are pretty quick. They collect and send qc pics and await your approval. Then its shipped.

Mine took just over a week from qc. To arrive. b66a2948eda31cb38a42723ef9a8ea17.jpg10d79d443244de18fb0f89910b5e17ac.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Not only are they real they are AMAZING.  Well I dont have the watch yet but the tracking number show that it will be here tomorrow.

Let me explain.  My friend said he ordered the 126600 ARF sea dweller from them.  So on Sunday night the 7th of January I sent Andrew a message asking if it was in stock.  He messaged me back saying yes.  I put my order in and paid.  On Monday the 8th I got QC pics.  I reviewed them.  They looked great.  So I OK'ed the watch.  On the Wednesday the 10, this morning at 430 am I got a message from them telling me it shipped.  Check this out.  It shipped and is being delivered tomorrow by end of business day.  That means it is shipped DHL next day.  WOW.  Talk about customer service.  Then at 12 pm I got a message from DHL (I signed up for notifications) that it was at customs in Cincinnati.  Then at 3pm I got a message that it cleared customs and is in route to NJ/NY and destination.  That is so cool.  

I have never had customer service like this from a trusted dealer.  While the others are great, I have waited for long times and if I got it in 2 to 3 weeks I was happy.  Never did I get a watch in 4 days!  I will be buying from them from now on.

Not only are they real they are AMAZING.  Well I dont have the watch yet but the tracking number show that it will be here tomorrow.

Let me explain.  My friend said he ordered the 126600 ARF sea dweller from them.  So on Sunday night the 7th of January I sent Andrew a message asking if it was in stock.  He messaged me back saying yes.  I put my order in and paid.  On Monday the 8th I got QC pics.  I reviewed them.  They looked great.  So I OK'ed the watch.  On the Wednesday the 10, this morning at 430 am I got a message from them telling me it shipped.  Check this out.  It shipped and is being delivered tomorrow by end of business day.  That means it is shipped DHL next day.  WOW.  Talk about customer service.  Then at 12 pm I got a message from DHL (I signed up for notifications) that it was at customs in Cincinnati.  Then at 3pm I got a message that it cleared customs and is in route to NJ/NY and destination.  That is so cool.  

I have never had customer service like this from a trusted dealer.  While the others are great, I have waited for long times and if I got it in 2 to 3 weeks I was happy.  Never did I get a watch in 4 days!  I will be buying from them from now on.

That is unprecedented! 

• Like 1

That is unprecedented! 

Yea.  Over at RWI refugee page they are saying its because I'm a mod over there.  I don't think they know.  Its not like my name gives it away.  Unless they live there and realized that my email is occb2@me.com and they put 2 and 2 together.  I just think I am very lucky.  This is amazing and they have my business because of this.  Really.  Very happy.  Well let me get it and it be working first.  LOL.

That is why I stopped with one TD.  The last 3 orders I had with him, One came in DOA.  I contacted them and of course they wanted me too return it.  I said screw it and I upgraded the movement and I left it alone.  The next order the watch didn't work.  It was a SA3135.  So I swapped it to a SH3135.  The third and final order from them was a Daytona.  The balance was broken off the main plate.  The screw was not removable.  That one I reached out to them and told them that was 3 for 3.  It took me a month to get a replacement movement and that was after I had to send them the broken one.

Then I switch to Puretime ever since.  I wont mention the TD because lots of people love them and I never mess with a persons wallet.  But pure time has been great.  But Mike told met to try Andrew over at Trusty time.  I reached out to him and if I get this watch tomorrow, holy crap, it will be the fastest ever.  

Yuki use to ship fast.  I dont know if anyone remembers that.  On the movements.  I would have them in a week.  But besides that.  I have never got one this fast from a Trusted dealer and I have used a lot.

• Like 1

Hi is http://trustytime.store/ a legit store ive seen people say that it is and isnt 

Hi Freddie

To answer your question, yes it is a trusted dealer here. It is not quite appropriate to use the word legit when you are talking about dealers of replica watches.

Secondly, instead of cycling through the dealers and then asking if each one if "legit", it may be more productive to read up on:

1. The trusted dealers list (yes they do change their website addresses from time to time but the dealer remains the same)

2. Where members purchase from. 

I understand that you are new in the hobby, and you have questions to ask. But a lot of the answers can be found if you take your time to read. Also, I want to explain that if you send me PMs and expect me to respond, you need to show more politeness, and not ask questions in an entitled manner, and thinking that I am obligated to reply them. Saying thank you will help too. The manners of most newcomers are questionable, and most of them feel entitled to getting a personal tour of the forum and it's resources by asking curt questions without even showing courtesy or respect for the members who take the time to help them, and then scooting off without thanks, and returning again when they run into issues.

This is not the type of members we prefer to have. Take the time to read and learn, interact with other members, and pay it forward by helping the new ones. 

We are not just here to answer your questions. Each of us took the time to learn about the hobby through our own journeys, and simply putting out your hand and requesting for information beneficial only to yourself, and not contributing or giving back in any way, will not put you on anyone's favorite list.

It was a SA3135.  So I swapped it to a SH3135.  

Can I please ask what the difference between an SA3135 and SH3135 is? Thank you kindly

Can I please ask what the difference between an SA3135 and SH3135 is? Thank you kindly

Of course you can brother.  The SA3135 is a clone on its own build.  While it will take a real dial and real hands, it will not take any real rolex parts on the movement itself.  There are a few that will fit but in general they wont.  It isn't a Rolex spec 3135.

The SH3135 is a full clone of the 3135 that Rolex made.  Yuki was one of the first to come out with it then the factory started making movements for the JF factory and others.  This movement will take almost every part from a Rolex 3135.  The Rolex balance won't work on it.  The SH3135 is the best movement around because after a great cleaning and a few parts changed for reliability, like the calendar wheel and and the intermediate calendar wheel, you will have a movement that behaves and runs like a Rolex 3135.  Great movement for the long haul until you throw in a real 3135.  I have some yukis out there that Mike build and that I have built that are 2 to 3 years old and still running perfectly.  Like I said the yuki is the SH3135.  But they did improvements like engrave the winding and auto winding bridges so they look like Rolex.  Mostly cosmetic stuff.  But they made a big leap on the hand pinions and the reversing wheels.

Really one of my favorite movements side to a real rolex 3135.

• Like 2

Of course you can brother.  The SA3135 is a clone on its own build.  While it will take a real dial and real hands, it will not take any real rolex parts on the movement itself.  There are a few that will fit but in general they wont.  It isn't a Rolex spec 3135.

The SH3135 is a full clone of the 3135 that Rolex made.  Yuki was one of the first to come out with it then the factory started making movements for the JF factory and others.  This movement will take almost every part from a Rolex 3135.  The Rolex balance won't work on it.  The SH3135 is the best movement around because after a great cleaning and a few parts changed for reliability, like the calendar wheel and and the intermediate calendar wheel, you will have a movement that behaves and runs like a Rolex 3135.  Great movement for the long haul until you throw in a real 3135.  I have some yukis out there that Mike build and that I have built that are 2 to 3 years old and still running perfectly.  Like I said the yuki is the SH3135.  But they did improvements like engrave the winding and auto winding bridges so they look like Rolex.  Mostly cosmetic stuff.  But they made a big leap on the hand pinions and the reversing wheels.

Really one of my favorite movements side to a real rolex 3135.

Thank you very much bro, for the comprehensive and detailed reply. I appreciate it.

So I understand from what you said that the SH3135 is essentially a prettied up Yuki movement. And I assume likewise that the same goes for the SH3132 movement.. 

You make a difference with all your specialized knowledge, thank you once again!

• Like 1

Yep as is the 3130 that you see on some movements.  They are all the same main plate and parts that the factory that was selling too Yuki.  They just got better.

I dont know if you remember about a year and a half ago Yuki did a price increase.  I just explained this in another post.  He started charging all of us that were buying in bulk and cleaning them.  He jacked up the price $60 a unit and charged shipping.  Now the only ones that were going to suffer were the customers.  A bunch of us said fine as long as he does some upgrades.  He said no that the factory was charging him more now and it was going to have to have to get pass down too us.  I wouldn't do it and I blasted him on RWI.  Less than 3 months later the JF factory came out with all these watches with he "SH3135 and the SH3130". Tickle was the only one who actually continued with Yuki and became the exclusive USA distributer and repair guy.  He did an evaluation on the SH3135 and found it to be a dressed up Yuki.  He is the kicker.  Yuki was charging almost $400 for the unit.  You can get the SH3135 with the upgraded/decorated bridges from trusted dealers for $180.  SMH.  I still get a little heated when I think of it.  While I want people too make money, don't rip us off.

A yuki being almost $400 shipped needed service which is about $140.  Then a date wheel which is $120 and autowinding wheels and winding wheelsX2 and cannon and hour pinion.  Intermediate cal. wheel.  Few other parts.  Total in parts that I would change would cost someone anywhere between $400-700.  Now do the math. min was $1020.  Then it could go up too $1600.  A real one back then was about $1800-2000.  Then he wanted to charge another $60 plus shipping.  LOL.  It was just a losing battle.  I tried to get him too see the light but he wrote me a letter,  Me and Craig got the same one.  He wrote that I was his best customer and that he needed me.  He blamed the factory.  The one that is now offering it to other dealers and nothing.  If the dealers are selling them to us for $180 dollars, how much is that costing the dealer?  Half of that?  That was just Yuki trying to get the most out of us while he could before the SH3135 came out.  It backfired on him.  All of us refused to buy at the price he was selling it at.  

My loyalty is to my friend here on the forums.  Not a dealer in china trying to rip me off.  Funny thing was Yuki would charge me $280-320 per unit depending on how many I would order.  I would order 10 at a time.  So I was getting them for $280.  That would save a customer $100 dollars and get them a date wheel.  Or get it serviced and really only pay $40 over the price yuki would sell it off his site.  I charged $320 to BK's customers that wanted it in the V6S.  I did around 10 people for him.  Greed is what kills this and every hobby.  

Sorry for the rant.  LOL.  RWI is down.  

• Like 2

Yep as is the 3130 that you see on some movements.  They are all the same main plate and parts that the factory that was selling too Yuki.  They just got better.

I dont know if you remember about a year and a half ago Yuki did a price increase.  I just explained this in another post.  He started charging all of us that were buying in bulk and cleaning them.  He jacked up the price $60 a unit and charged shipping.  Now the only ones that were going to suffer were the customers.  A bunch of us said fine as long as he does some upgrades.  He said no that the factory was charging him more now and it was going to have to have to get pass down too us.  I wouldn't do it and I blasted him on RWI.  Less than 3 months later the JF factory came out with all these watches with he "SH3135 and the SH3130". Tickle was the only one who actually continued with Yuki and became the exclusive USA distributer and repair guy.  He did an evaluation on the SH3135 and found it to be a dressed up Yuki.  He is the kicker.  Yuki was charging almost $400 for the unit.  You can get the SH3135 with the upgraded/decorated bridges from trusted dealers for $180.  SMH.  I still get a little heated when I think of it.  While I want people too make money, don't rip us off.

A yuki being almost $400 shipped needed service which is about $140.  Then a date wheel which is $120 and autowinding wheels and winding wheelsX2 and cannon and hour pinion.  Intermediate cal. wheel.  Few other parts.  Total in parts that I would change would cost someone anywhere between $400-700.  Now do the math. min was $1020.  Then it could go up too $1600.  A real one back then was about $1800-2000.  Then he wanted to charge another $60 plus shipping.  LOL.  It was just a losing battle.  I tried to get him too see the light but he wrote me a letter,  Me and Craig got the same one.  He wrote that I was his best customer and that he needed me.  He blamed the factory.  The one that is now offering it to other dealers and nothing.  If the dealers are selling them to us for $180 dollars, how much is that costing the dealer?  Half of that?  That was just Yuki trying to get the most out of us while he could before the SH3135 came out.  It backfired on him.  All of us refused to buy at the price he was selling it at.  

My loyalty is to my friend here on the forums.  Not a dealer in china trying to rip me off.  Funny thing was Yuki would charge me $280-320 per unit depending on how many I would order.  I would order 10 at a time.  So I was getting them for $280.  That would save a customer $100 dollars and get them a date wheel.  Or get it serviced and really only pay $40 over the price yuki would sell it off his site.  I charged $320 to BK's customers that wanted it in the V6S.  I did around 10 people for him.  Greed is what kills this and every hobby.  

Sorry for the rant.  LOL.  RWI is down.  

Oh wow, thank you for sharing this, I had no idea. 

So Yuki did not sell the movement to the factories who converted them to the SH3135?

If so, the demand for Yuki movement is effectively declining toward moribund now I guess, given the price difference..

Thanks a lot @occb2 thats a lot of help i will be ordering from them soon and to @Legend sorry if i offended you or anyone on the RWG sight i do like this site and do read up i just like to be extra careful as i have been scammed and that was because i wasnt 100% sure it was a trusted dealer and when i started asking questions i got steered into the right direction again im sorry if i offended anyone.

Thanks a lot to everyone for all the answers it is much appreciated :)

Kind Regards

Freddie 

Thanks a lot [mention=69185]occb2[/mention] thats a lot of help i will be ordering from them soon and to [mention=39943]Legend[/mention] sorry if i offended you or anyone on the RWG sight i do like this site and do read up i just like to be extra careful as i have been scammed and that was because i wasnt 100% sure it was a trusted dealer and when i started asking questions i got steered into the right direction again im sorry if i offended anyone.

Thanks a lot to everyone for all the answers it is much appreciated
Kind Regards
Freddie 

Hi Freddie

No offense taken at all and I hope you can stay and integrate yourself in this forum and you’re more than welcome to stay.
Like I said asking questions is fine but I certainly hope you can stay and do a lot more for others and also pay it forward to the new ones in future. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks [mention=39943]Legend[/mention] i will help as much as i can and once i get watches in i will post them on here.

Kind Regards
Freddie 

Thank you kindly Freddie! By sharing your own experience and knowledge it helps other members learn through your posts. That was what I meant. Thank you in advance for your willingness to integrate into our community and help others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Oh wow, thank you for sharing this, I had no idea. 

So Yuki did not sell the movement to the factories who converted them to the SH3135?

If so, the demand for Yuki movement is effectively declining toward moribund now I guess, given the price difference..

No the factory that was making it for Yuki started making it for other dealers.

Yuki is not a person.  Its a family company.  Do you remember the bombing in France a few years back?  Well one of his family members died there.  One of the guys and I were friendly and he messaged me saying that they were closing for a few weeks and going to the services.  

When I needed parts to repair yukis, I would contact them and they were really cheap.  what they started too do was send me broken movements and I would use them for parts.  It was hard at first.  

If I would order 10 yuki's.  4 were bad.  I would used 6 and make a few parts movements.  The ones that were worst.  Yuki knew it.  

There were two versions of Yuki movements.  One time after getting a bunch of the new ones, I got a combo batch.  I called them and they had zero idea that there were 2.  He doesn't work on movements.  He was just the middle man.  He brought them from a factory and sold them.

What kills me is that now the TD's are selling them for $180.  So lets say it cost the TD $100 and they are making $80 on it.  If a movement cost Yuki $100 each.  He was making $280 per movement and had a monopoly.  That is what I started thinking back when I blasted him.  They were ripping us off the whole time and when the JF factory started getting ready to sell the SH3135, Yuki tried to make as much as he could before the floor fell out from under them.  

• Like 1