When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JLC Navy Seals Diver Q

DonDucker

I understand that the JLC Navy Seals Diver was first released with a plastic strap (this was the first version) and it was considered a Super Rep as it was extremely close to gen.

But then it stopped being manufactured and later another company started manufacturing witch is the JLC NSL with the leather strap that seams to be the one available today.

I have got confirmation that the leather strap is of very high standard but do not know anything about the watch itself... can someone please comment on quality and if it holds the same standards as the first release?

Kind Regards

I have the leather strap version and I believe that the watch is the same as before and the strap is excellent quality and you won’t be disappointed.

personally I think it’s a nwbig and super rep but without the original curved end strap or bracelet you can see the annoying notch between the horns or lugs, but you do have to be looking for it!

Recomended.

I have the leather strap version and I believe that the watch is the same as before and the strap is excellent quality and you won’t be disappointed.

personally I think it’s a nwbig and super rep but without the original curved end strap or bracelet you can see the annoying notch between the horns or lugs, but you do have to be looking for it!

Recomended.

Thanks, I see TT have 3 "versions" available...

https://www.intime02.co/jaeger-lecoultre/3268-jaeger-lecoultre-master-compressor-diving-automatic-navy-noob-1-1-best-edition-on-leather-strap-a2824.html

https://www.intime02.co/jaeger-lecoultre/952-master-compressor-diving-automatic-navy-a2824-.html

https://www.intime02.co/jaeger-lecoultre/1240-master-compressor-diving-automatic-navy-a2824-.html

One with the leather strap...

and then two on the old rubber strap, the pics of the rubber strap are a bit blown out but to me it almost seams that the 'triangle pearl' on the bezel is more precises and in tune to the gen on the ribber strap then on the leather?

Also (the last link) the Swiss ETA is this the best option to go with? And this is a Chinese copy for Swiss right?

Regarding the "notch" is this not in line with the gen? Do you have a picture of this.. not quite sure what you mean.

Will this watch be able to take other straps like Nato etc?

Sorry for the many questions just very keen on this watch and not much info out there about it.

• 2 weeks later...