When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona ARF 4130 calibre clone

cib0rgman

All the Trusted Dealers sell this Watch...It is a Asian 7750 base with a fake 4130 deco plate.  
This is not a full working chronograph...Only the small second at 6 and the chrono center hand work; both sub dials hand at 3 and 9 are just stuck.

I consider this Watch as a superb piece to own ....

20171209_111158.thumb.jpg.928fcbb4b07e3dba37be5a4a6306945f.jpg

That's a lovely watch ARF have done a superb job on the datejusts and Daytonas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

"I find that exciting if NOOB release a 4130 clone, but how about the reliability of this future movement, when we see the issues reported by a ton of member with the 3135 clone....Needless to say that the Rolex 4130 is a more complicated piece ..."

Agree.

I believe they could make a high quality '4130' clone movement if they wanted to, but not for $150 or so.  If they were able to sell the movements for $500, they could probably do it but that would make the watches cost $1500, maybe $2000.

Maybe a better solution for a trouble free, fully functional 'Daytona' type chronograph engine would be quartz with smooth running sub seconds and central timing hand but that would require a high tech company to develop one...not an outfit used to cranking out hit or miss mechanical movements full of fuzz and dust.  Ka-Choo! 

Otoh, my guess is that in another generation or so, mechanical watches will have fallen out of favor (again) and disappeared as a mainstream watch while people wear a version of a smart watch or a quartz watch of some sort.  I do not see many people wearing mechanical watches now and have not for quite a while, it just costs too much to keep them running and they are too fragile and needy.  Times are changing.  Pun!

Keep in mind that mechanical watches were nearly dead a few years ago because of the 'quartz crisis' and they were rescued by nostalgia but back then there were still quite a few watch repair shops around and lots of spare parts with lax parts policies compared to today.  Today it's '$earch and beg for part$' and it takes 3 credit cards to pay the labor.

As for the 'good 3135' clone (Yuki type)...the real reason behind it must have been to fool buyers with the look-alike movement in order to sell a replica watch as genuine.  It just happened to be a pretty good movement, unlike the 'other' 3135 clone.  Be that as it may, the nuts and bolts reason for someone to suffer the cost and inherent problems of the 'better' 3135 clone is because it is the right size (12.5 ligne) and genuine spec dials/hands/DW will fit. 

Imho a better solution would be a swiss Eta 28xx with a proper aftmkt DW and high quality aftmkt dial/hands with Eta dial feet (or genuine no foot dial).  You can't see the movement anyway.

20 hours ago, havard.hagen said:

Have you looked at bestreplica.sr
Do some have experiance with these watches?

Thanks emoji41.png

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

No sir, bestreplica.sr is not a trusted dealer. For many reasons I would not buy from any site that is not a trusted dealer.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...