When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sh3135 winding

hotrodder

Received a jf 16610 with sh3135 runs great for a couple days but is not auto winding. Is this an easy fix I can do myself. If so what parts do I need. Or who can I send to for reasonable repair i'd rather just pay to fix instead of mailing back to China with hopes of repair.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi on my hulk I bought a case back kit off of eBay and found that the rotor screw was loose, I carefully located the rotor into place and tightened the Center screw, job done.

I hope it’s as easy and cheap for you.

The kit was cheaper than the postage for the watch back to China.

Let us know how you get on.

47FBF247-5539-4CAA-A501-9FA2B8EE064B.jpeg

Hi on my hulk I bought a case back kit off of eBay and found that the rotor screw was loose, I carefully located the rotor into place and tightened the Center screw, job done.

I hope it’s as easy and cheap for you.

The kit was cheaper than the postage for the watch back to China.

Let us know how you get on.

The SH3135 doesn't have a central oscillating screw retainer, you maybe referring to an ETA based movement.

Received a jf 16610 with sh3135 runs great for a couple days but is not auto winding. Is this an easy fix I can do myself. If so what parts do I need. Or who can I send to for reasonable repair i'd rather just pay to fix instead of mailing back to China with hopes of repair.

Thanks

There have been some reports of the same issue with this movement, which was well known with the SA3135, but now looks to be effecting the SH 3135 movements, there is one gear in the auto wind bridge which is the culprit, many people replace the entire auto bridge for gen, but once again, there have been mixed results in these being compatible.

What I suspect is the factories are mixing the batches of SA3135 V2 movements with the SH3135 movements.  

Easy way to tell a V1 SA3135 to a V2 SA3135 is the sten thickness, the V1 has a very thin tube.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 11:36 AM, hotrodder said:

Ok screw turned about 1/4 turn hope that works I'll find out in a few days
Thanks again

Damn this gets addictave884bc55e32c86ac59cd3ec441d57d5dc.jpg

Any luck?

I had a huge rate fluctuation on my Noob V7 SubC SA3135. It would go from +140 sec/day to -40 sec/day. It was a mess. 

I opened her up and both screws that hold the movement in place we’re loose. One was about to fall out. 

I tightened them up and all is well with the world so far. 

7A7560A3-5668-45B8-9F1F-035AC461C3DC.jpeg

956B3FD2-D027-4E0B-8D6E-FD18008C44E6.jpeg