When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Customer TB question

EvilB

So I decided to buy my first replica and ordered a Sea Dweller from ToroBravos. 

I placed the order on the 15th. As of this morning my order status on the TB website is still showing as "pending". I have sent 2 e-mails asking if he needed more information from me to process the order. I have not received any response. 

Is this typical? 

Toro is always very fast to reply...in the hour !

Check you have the right email adress  torobravo.rg@gmail.com

+1. What email are you using for him. Also check the website address is the same as here on the forums 

Cars payments take few days as he uses a third party payment gateway.
Send him an email and he will respond. He usually does within the hour....that man never sleeps.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I sent 2 e-mails through the website and one to the address listed above. No response. It's been days now not just hours. 

I sent 2 e-mails through the website and one to the address listed above. No response. It's been days now not just hours. 
Hmmm...He has been communicating with me all day.

Just sit tight and wait for his response. He will respond.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nole4ever said:

I ordered with toro for the first time this week. It took a couple of days for the cc processing. I received pics on the third day and shipped on the fourth day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am glad that you had a better experience than I did. 

I am glad that you had a better experience than I did. 

If you continue to have issues with the dealer, please let us know. We will do what we can to help.
But I don’t foresee your problem being an unresolved one considering the dealer involved isn’t a new one.
Do note that many of the rep factories are already closed for the CNY. From experience, be wary of QC watches received in this period, they could be rejects from previous orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Legend said:

If you continue to have issues with the dealer, please let us know. We will do what we can to help.
But I don’t foresee your problem being an unresolved one considering the dealer involved isn’t a new one.
Do note that many of the rep factories are already closed for the CNY. From experience, be wary of QC watches received in this period, they could be rejects from previous orders.

I wouldn't say that it is unresolved. I was told that the watch is unavailable despite the fact that a month later the watch I ordered is still being offered on the site. I am tempted to try to order it again to see if I get a different response. 

I wouldn't say that it is unresolved. I was told that the watch is unavailable despite the fact that a month later the watch I ordered is still being offered on the site. I am tempted to try to order it again to see if I get a different response. 

Now is a bad time to reorder, or order anything. Like I mentioned the factories are mostly closed for CNY.
If your credit card hasn’t been charged, you’re not compromised in any way, except for some wasted time.
Try another TD when the factories reopen again toward the end of this month. ;)