When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some Help please (Error Code: CL-SUBMIT/2)

kueken

• 3 weeks later...

I get this same stupid error and it's been happening for several weeks. I cleared cache, tried different browsers and rebooted to no avail.

I've submitted a ticket several times, but I'm understanding that admin is only one person. Hopefully they can resolve this issue.

xm6htCNl.png

Edited by junbug5150

guys the rules have changed, only VIP and platinum members can place sales adverts now. 

Also @junbug5150 I see that you are not using "Chris" anymore in any of your posts. I was worried that the RWI hacker will get an idea reading them so please keep the anonymity up! ;)

Al 

5 hours ago, Legend said:

guys the rules have changed, only VIP and platinum members can place sales adverts now. 

Also @junbug5150 I see that you are not using "Chris" anymore in any of your posts. I was worried that the RWI hacker will get an idea reading them so please keep the anonymity up! ;)

Al 

Thanks for the heads up, Al!

Chris :D

14 hours ago, junbug5150 said:

Thanks for the heads up, !

:D

Hey Chris, to tighten security concerns, I had to remove both our names from your quote, as you can see.

Please do not do it again, next infraction will earn a warning and a chance to win an all-expenses trip to the Bahamas, with or without the proverbial Hawaiian shirt and the obligatory cocktail in hand. 

You have been duly warned Chris. ;)

Al

• Haha 1