When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JF v3 from intime, is this legit?

rails

Looks a lot like the v2j. I don’t see the difference. I just got my V2J and must say it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t the link in the first post? Lol.

I don’t buy from unconfirmed Reddit sources, hence a legit check. This is listed as v3 while our friend posted that it looks like v2j. So, asking where our friend purchased his... I don’t know about you, consistent nomenclature instills some confidence. And with all these cloned sites out there, you never know :)

• Like 1

I don’t buy from unconfirmed Reddit sources, hence a legit check. This is listed as v3 while our friend posted that it looks like v2j. So, asking where our friend purchased his... I don’t know about you, consistent nomenclature instills some confidence. And with all these cloned sites out there, you never know

Intime02.co is a legit trusted dealer website. Buy with confidence. :)

On 1/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, rails said:

I don’t buy from unconfirmed Reddit sources, hence a legit check. This is listed as v3 while our friend posted that it looks like v2j. So, asking where our friend purchased his... I don’t know about you, consistent nomenclature instills some confidence. And with all these cloned sites out there, you never know :)

smh