When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What to get Noob or VRF Rolex Submariner Hulk

MyWatches

Hi everyone i cant decide on which Rolex Submariner Hulk to go with they are both really nice but i want the one that looks closest to the Genuine! Heres the links to both of the watches im looking at.

NOOB V7 - http://trustytime.store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15352 This one says i can change the external parts i am thinking of changing the face and bezel for a genuine.

VRF - http://trustytime.store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=18064 This one doesnt say i can change anything but it does look very nice!

If you guys can tell me which one is the better one or give me links to a better one than these to would be amazing and much appreciated!

Thanks Very Much!

I can’t advise other than buy the one that you like the look of the most. Spending on a gen dial and bezel will cost a fair amount and I’d not bother until you’re sure that it’s really what you want to do. These reps are generally great out of the box. 

Ok thanks @kernow probably will go for the noob i have heard good things about them and will probably change the bezel to gen one as i can get it for a good price and i found a 904L Steel bracelet on intime website probably will get that as it isnt that expensive but when i receive it i will upload it on here for everyone to see and will upload pics of the changes ive done! 

Thanks 

MyWatches

• 1 month later...