When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

World’s first ARF Gentona?

hologramet

I’m not the least butthurt as IT ISN’T my bloody watch.

Jeebus.

However I’m not the least surprised.

sacsah1, here are your accomplishments:

banned on RWI, tried to pull the same stunts here. 

Keyboard-taliban of professional calibre. I’ve made his salea threads very popular around here. Maybe why they aren’t appearing anymore?

https://rwg.cc/topic/189009-fssold-sold-sold-franken-rolex-daytona-116520-one-of-a-kind-panda-dial-gen-4130-movement/

https://rwg.cc/topic/189010-fs-franken-rolex-submariner-16613-one-of-a-kind-gen-18k-parts/

https://rwg.cc/topic/189205-sold-sold-sold-fs-franken-rolex-submariner-hulk-116610lv-gen-dial-insert-bracelet-and-more/

Crawl back to Repgeek, they still drink your Koolaid there...

Jeebus.

Keyboard-taliban of professional calibre. I’ve made his salea threads very popular around here. Maybe why they aren’t appearing anymore?

https://rwg.cc/topic/189009-fssold-sold-sold-franken-rolex-daytona-116520-one-of-a-kind-panda-dial-gen-4130-movement/

https://rwg.cc/topic/189010-fs-franken-rolex-submariner-16613-one-of-a-kind-gen-18k-parts/

https://rwg.cc/topic/189205-sold-sold-sold-fs-franken-rolex-submariner-hulk-116610lv-gen-dial-insert-bracelet-and-more/

Lol, showed your caliber. Couldn't defend your stupidity so taking personal attacks ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jeebus.

What’s the deal here? I see nothing wrong in these sale threads. Do you? Please enlighten me if you do so.

Additional to that, if you knew your stuff, you wouldn’t act like you do here. This is just absolutely uncalled for and dumb. You just show pure hate and envy, maybe jealousy? I don’t care about the multiple M’s you manage a year, that doesn’t say anything.

Don’t take this personally yet, this is just how you come off to my eyes.

If I come off like that, then it must be true.

I’m not the one banned for filipping fake shit as genuine and profiteering on RWI and TRF. 

So yeah, I’m jealous of him. I want to cheat people off their cash. It’s my mantra when I wake up in the morning.

Shall we get back to the watch?

I’m not the one banned for filipping fake [censored] as genuine and
profiterring. So yeah, I’m jealous of him. I want to cheat people off their cash. It’s my mantra when I wake
up in the morning.

But yet you are desperate for attention lol. Calling your budget build genenstein ?

Hey does it make u feel better if we say your build is genenstein? Makes u feel more like a man you aren't? Sure, your build is better than gen

I’m not the one banned for filipping fake [censored] as genuine and
profiterring. So yeah, I’m jealous of him. I want to cheat people off their cash. It’s my mantra when I wake
up in the morning.

If you get a steal deal on a vintage part or watch, let’s say a 6263 PaulNewman for 3k, and you happen to get tired of it and want to flip it. Would you flip it at the price you paid for it or rather sell it for market value? Exactly. You don’t have to tell me, I know the answer already.

The profiteering aspect has already been discussed on here and I’m wondering whether you’ve read that thread or not? If you did, it seems like you did not get the message in that.

Do you guys argue about a misconception of the word ”genstein” or is it something old and personal behind this? Is this dumb and useless to argue about? Yes it is.

But if we are going to throw garbage at each other i do have a few apples i could throw aswell if needed.

The build thread is about the OP’s friend who built a watch which OP is sharing so calling it genstein or frankenstein doesnt make it any better or worse for the OP.

Do you guys argue about a misconception of the word ”genstein” or is it something old and personal behind this? Is this dumb and useless to argue about? Yes it is.

But if we are going to throw garbage at each other i do have a few apples i could throw aswell if needed.

The build thread is about the OP’s friend who built a watch which OP is sharing so calling it genstein or frankenstein doesnt make it any better or worse for the OP.

Absolutely it is absolutely stupid to argue about that. I personally have nothing personal behind this, it’s just me stating my opinion.
Both@sacsah1 and myself have said that it is a very nice build indeed. All we did was mention the correct term for the build.

Absolutely it is absolutely stupid to argue about that. I personally have nothing personal behind this, it’s just me stating my opinion.

Both[mention=52773]sacsah1[/mention] and myself have said that it is a very nice build indeed. All we did was mention the correct term for the build.

I think OP secretly likes me but unfortunately I don't swing that way

He misses me more often than my own wife.

If you get a steal deal on a vintage part or watch, let’s say a 6263 PaulNewman for 3k, and you happen to get tired of it and want to flip it. Would you flip it at the price you paid for it or rather sell it for market value? Exactly. You don’t have to tell me, I know the answer already.

The profiteering aspect has already been discussed on here and I’m wondering whether you’ve read that thread or not? If you did, it seems like you did not get the message in that.
Lol OP usually sells old cheap parts that can easily be found. Apparently he has a nice source for Rolex parts but never offers anything to the members @ cost

[censored] if he has a Paul Newman 6263 which used to sell for $800, sign me up for a couple ☻☻☻

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, QueTip said:

If you get a steal deal on a vintage part or watch, let’s say a 6263 PaulNewman for 3k, and you happen to get tired of it and want to flip it. Would you flip it at the price you paid for it or rather sell it for market value? Exactly. You don’t have to tell me, I know the answer already. emoji6.png

I don’t know what you would do, but  as far as I would do... ask @sputim how much I asked him for a gen 6265 bezel and mk3 pushers? I guess his answer will say what I (!) do. 

And once-and-once again.

P.S. The irony is striking. Sachal tried to sell a watch with ”proper serial engravings” and I called him out on the BS. And now he calls me out on the Fantasy-part and it not being proper, a.k.a. ”does the same thing”.

Except:

1) This isn’t my watch.

2) This isn’t an advert.

3) I never claimed it to be anything. Neither fantasy. Nor 100% period correct. I shouldn’t have called it Genenstein, I sure made baby-Jesus cry on this one. I think we need to upgrade the ”National Replica Encylopdiae” to cover the terms Frankenstein and Genenstein better.

I don’t know what you would do, but  as far as I would do... ask [mention=50919]sputim[/mention] how much I asked him for a gen 6265 bezel and mk3 pushers? I guess his answer will say what I (!) do. 

And once-and-once again.

P.S. The irony is striking. Sachal tried to sell a watch with ”proper serial engravings” and I called him out on the BS. And now he calls me out on the Fantasy-part and it not being proper, a.k.a. ”does the same thing”.
Except:
1) This isn’t my watch.
2) This isn’t an advert.
3) I never claimed it to be anything. Neither fantasy. Nor 100% period correct. I shouldn’t have called it Genenstein, I sure made baby-Jesus cry on this one. I think we need to upgrade the ”National Replica Encylopdiae” to cover the terms Frankenstein and Genenstein better.
Lol called me out on what??? Again your stupidity never surprises me.

I build a serial correct Daytona without rehaut engravings and 78490 bracelet, which u can't afford I know, and u called me out on what?

For you OP, true genenstein Submariner - not a fantasy ?????ec0488d8886936d572b5628011829194.jpg

I think I’m pretty safe to say no-one has made a Genenstein from a ARF case before. Anyways, here you have it...

ARF bracelet
ARF midcase
rest is gen

C9BFBF0C-1896-4E1F-9033-E6A387DCC24A.thumb.jpeg.13ffc53465afe99195027ac36a5aabe1.jpeg

In case anyone is wondering.

It needs to be lathed on the inside since the 4130 has a bigger diameter that includes the movement holder area. Midcase neck for crystal gasket. Total work about 6hs.

Also, he wants to inform that Phong can go poop himself since his cases are full with 0,2mm crown height erors putting pressure on stems etc.

The thing is. If you have a good base to work with (lets assume all VN case modders and similar do). If it takes a full days salary (lets assume you want big shot prices) 600 USD for a midcase. Fine... ok... But charging that price for manual lathing and drilling, and its not 100%. You might as well buy a good base (eg chinese rep) and get a professional watch maker with the right tools. And then pay that premium sum, actually get something worth the cash.

No this is NOT an advert, as he has enough work, but more a proof-of-concept!

Doesn't the case still have major flaws with lugs profile and the foreskin on the CGs? I'd take that .2mm crown height issue over that foreskin

2 hours ago, capre said:

Now discussing watches is what we do here getting into the finer points of names/classification well OK but it is all about how you say it. To answer your question capre yes they have a grudge the vitriol is due to it and I could not have said it better than you did above. We are supposed to be a group of friends sharing this ain't RWI so cut the shit both of you never mind who posted the first let us say outside of friends sharing attack that is obvious. This thread was running along so nicely too so disappointed it devolved into what it is and there was no need for it.

Now let's play nicely gents.

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2018 at 10:21 AM, Mike on a bike said:

Now discussing watches is what we do here getting into the finer points of names/classification well OK but it is all about how you say it. To answer your question capre yes they have a grudge the vitriol is due to it and I could not have said it better than you did above. We are supposed to be a group of friends sharing this ain't RWI so cut the [censored] both of you never mind who posted the first let us say outside of friends sharing attack that is obvious. This thread was running along so nicely too so disappointed it devolved into what it is and there was no need for it.

Now let's play nicely gents.

I found this topic in a search, and was just about to ask if RWG sprung a leak and RWI leaked in somehow... No wonder I hate that place, it's like that all the time over there
sheeesh

• Like 1

My friend unfortunately forums are content driven and a certain amount of critical mass let us say is needed in posts and also in revenue. In truth debates have occurred in the mod lounge on changing to a more again let us say wild west culture for years but in the end we have always come down on the side of the gentlemanly board with content in line of what you compared above. As you know for years I have run raffles to keep the lights on (we have very few VIPs) and unlike other boards are non profit (like we could ever turn one!) so we can remain the way we are but our small group need to support us other wise we go wild west or die.