When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PureTime (bad) experience

tatozor

Hello everybody,

I would like to share with you my last (very bad) experience with PureTime.

I have ordered the 3rd of December 2017 a Navitimer 01 (https://puretime05.com/navitimer-01-11-ss-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a7750.html) after having received the confirmation that the watch was in stock and ready for shipping.

But after 3-4 days after payment, I was surprised for not having been contacted by the Team regarding the QC Pictures.

After an exchange of email , PureTime announced me that the watch was out of stock and that I have to wait for 2-3 weeks more.

We are today the 26th of January 2018 and the watch is still out of stock and they ask me now to order another model...

Do not hesitate to share this experience and to avoid that other guys ordering this model which seems to be not manufactured anymore!!!

Regards,

Tatozor

It's a shame because it's a nice watch, but each time a TD tells me my Watch is not avail i change for another model or i ask for a refund....waiting for a Watch to be out again is very hazardous.

Sorry to hear also that Puretime told you that the Watch was in stock but finally was not ! :huh:

On favorite tactic used by all dealers is to inform you that the watch you want is in stock (regardless of actual stock position) and take your money first.

What happens thereafter is always a problem to be left for later. 

• Like 1