When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another noob [emoji6]

winger78

Question

Hello,

New in the rep watches

I made a deal today whith one of the td's. I fully paid and felt very good. I have great communication with the seller.. But after I paid I was shortly informed that the watch was not in stock and not available.. That's it.. I paid for it but when I ask if he will refund me or will the watch be in stock again I get no response. I also suggest another watch and got one response for that message, shortly "this watch are not in stock". I'm I doing something wrong here? But for me is 350$ hardly earned money.. Please fill me in, I am totally new.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

12 answers to this question

The TDs sometime believe that a watch is available but then they check and it is not. Remember it is not like a shop, they do not have the goods physically in stock. They only get them when you have paid for them so this unfortunately does happen. Try and remain polite with the TD no matter how frustrating it might be. Also bear in mind in the Chinese culture it is difficult to say no or that they cannot do something so you might struggle to get answers. 

We are approaching Chinese New Year and most stuff including the Postal service shuts down for essentially a month so the more seasoned players tend not to order until March.

So if I were you I would politely ask the TD for alternatives.

A few possible options depending on the TD in question.

1. Refund? You will loose out on the currency conversion and fees a by product of the hobby unfortunately.

2. You could ask if the watch will be in stock in the future. Remember nothing will really happen until March anyway. 

3. You could choose a watch that is in stock for a similar price.

4. Have a credit note for a future purchase.

I know none of this is ideal and it is a pity you had this experience on your first purchase. Please do not let that spoil it for you. There are years of pleasure (and pain lol) to get out of this hobby. 

• Like 2

I had a similar experience with a TD. Made a purchase and after multiple emails was finally told that the watch was not available. Two weeks later the watch is still listed under "special offers" on the website. 
Ok are we in that case just fooled? I bought mine from a very famous seller from this forum. I thought I did everything right.. Meny people have bought from him and as I thought he is very respectful in the business. Maybe it will turn out great but I wait and see if I can get responses tomorrow... Hope so

The TDs sometime believe that a watch is available but then they check and it is not. Remember it is not like a shop, they do not have the goods physically in stock. They only get them when you have paid for them so this unfortunately does happen. Try and remain polite with the TD no matter how frustrating it might be. Also bear in mind in the Chinese culture it is difficult to say no or that they cannot do something so you might struggle to get answers. 

We are approaching Chinese New Year and most stuff including the Postal service shuts down for essentially a month so the more seasoned players tend not to order until March.

So if I were you I would politely ask the TD for alternatives.

A few possible options depending on the TD in question.

1. Refund? You will loose out on the currency conversion and fees a by product of the hobby unfortunately.
2. You could ask if the watch will be in stock in the future. Remember nothing will really happen until March anyway. 
3. You could choose a watch that is in stock for a similar price.
4. Have a credit note for a future purchase.

I know none of this is ideal and it is a pity you had this experience on your first purchase. Please do not let that spoil it for you. There are years of pleasure (and pain lol) to get out of this hobby. 

I'm so pleased for your reply. Thank you yllekp so much for taking your time! Thanks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, winger78 said:

I'm so pleased for your reply. Thank you yllekp so much for taking your time! Thanks!

No problem at all I am happy to help. Stick around on the fora and get to know the people, the rep community is more fun than the actual watches :) 

• Like 2

No problem at all I am happy to help. Stick around on the fora and get to know the people, the rep community is more fun than the actual watches  

yes it might be so. I really like to communicate with people that's even my professionals. I have a friend here in Sweden that has collected plenty of replicas for more than 10years. He got me into this nightmare

6 hours ago, winger78 said:

emoji16.pngyes it might be so. I really like to communicate with people that's even my professionals. I have a friend here in Sweden that has collected plenty of replicas for more than 10years. He got me into this nightmare emoji13.png

With friends like that .................. lol. It is like a roller coaster ride. It has its ups and downs but from my experience the ups far outweigh the downs. 

• Like 1

With friends like that .................. lol. It is like a roller coaster ride. It has its ups and downs but from my experience the ups far outweigh the downs. 
You gave me some advice and guess what... I think I'm on the right track with my seller. Lads, I fill you in what things will go

3 hours ago, winger78 said:

You gave me some advice and guess what... I think I'm on the right track with my seller. Lads, I fill you in what things will go emoji4.png

Excellent news :)

Remember keep calm whne dealing with the TDs. They get skittish if they feel like you will cause problems and become very slow to respond in my experience and yes I have dealt with a lot of TD issues. 

• Like 1

On 29.1.2018 at 4:03 PM, winger78 said:

Hello,

New in the rep watches

I made a deal today whith one of the td's. I fully paid and felt very good. I have great communication with the seller.. But after I paid I was shortly informed that the watch was not in stock and not available.. That's it.. I paid for it but when I ask if he will refund me or will the watch be in stock again I get no response. I also suggest another watch and got one response for that message, shortly "this watch are not in stock". I'm I doing something wrong here? But for me is 350$ hardly earned money.. Please fill me in, I am totally new.

Swedish-Front.jpg