When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Odd format of posts on my computer is it rwg or me ?

altesporsche

Hey fellas, when I am here at work my computer shows posts on this forum in a non word wrap kinda thing and if I want to reply to a post I have to scroll over quite a ways to get the submit reply button lol  most long posts are just stretched out in on line or two, so im panning over forever to read the whole thing lol  but the general layout of the site is correct. its just the posts and replys.  anyone have any idea how to fix this before I smash my work computer. :( lol

Some strange behaviour here too... but I have an old PC (I really don't want to change my OS to Win10... my wife and my daughter have it on their computer and I must say I HATE IT)

BTW... looks like the Boss is working at it...

lol its probably just my computer here and using internet ancient explorer.... got to love the Danes and being conservative :p  I swear my office computer is a piece of garbage and im not even sure how they managed to buy these new only three years ago lol  im just glad I can actually reply now as a few hitches ago I couldn't find the submit reply button so I just creeped on here and replied the month im home hahahahah

4 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I’m a doctor of robotics mate, I don’t do man plumbing.

hahahahaaha

58 minutes ago, QueTip said:

I'm currently in a therapy session with @Yllekp. Don't you worry, I'll be back to being myself in due time. 

Yeah but I had to run out half way through the session. Either that or kill him and I don't believe I am supposed to do that but i will check the finer points in the code of ethics to be sure. . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yllekp said:

Yeah but I had to run out half way through the session. Either that or kill him and I don't believe I am supposed to do that but i will check the finer points in the code of ethics to be sure. . 

We’re expecting your true nature to return when next door is up and running. I can’t imagine how hard it is to keep all your rage and pent up frustrations in check. Unleash the Kraken!

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 6:03 AM, kernow said:

We’re expecting your true nature to return when next door is up and running. I can’t imagine how hard it is to keep all your rage and pent up frustrations in check. Unleash the Kraken!

That is so tempting some times. However the brig suffices if they really deserve it. The mini krakens can have their pieces of flesh there :)