When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Singapore! Any Singaporeans about???

ceilistor

They are about the biggest Trusted Dealer there is.

The price should be there’s in US Dollars

Friend I really advise you to spend a couple of evenings reading here and getting to know how things work and what is available. All of us started without any knowledge once, but unless you take some steps to educate yourself a little about reps and what to look for, you are likely to end up the victim of a scam

E20EB14D-6A18-43A6-8724-1195B0D0E7DC.png

1 hour ago, Sogeha said:

They are about the biggest Trusted Dealer there is.

The price should be there’s in US Dollars

Friend I really advise you to spend a couple of evenings reading here and getting to know how things work and what is available. All of us started without any knowledge once, but unless you take some steps to educate yourself a little about reps and what to look for, you are likely to end up the victim of a scam

E20EB14D-6A18-43A6-8724-1195B0D0E7DC.png

Wow, from this I can tell that this forum is a lot friendlier to newbies compared to the other one i'm in. haha! most of the people at the other side will just smack new comers for not reading. kudos to helping assimilate us into the hobby

3 minutes ago, Seikonoob said:

Wow, from this I can tell that this forum is a lot friendlier to newbies compared to the other one i'm in. haha! most of the people at the other side will just smack new comers for not reading. kudos to helping assimilate us into the hobby

Thank you. I have received a lot of help, support and advise from this community and now it is my privilege and pleasure to help others in turn. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seikonoob said:

Actually, it takes a lot more to be helpful than to simply smack newbies around just because they are new. 

Having said that, newbies can optimize their own forum experience by taking the time to browse, and asking the right question and most importantly, display the right attitude toward learning and contributing meaningfully. 

One does not have the right to be supercilious just because he has been around longer, but on the flip side, newbies in general should learn to be more polite and less entitled. 

It is like entering someone else's house party. First you mingle politely and get to know others, and you contribute to the conversations and become known and respected and liked. Soon, you will become part of the party naturally. 

It is the same at RWG I suppose. 

Welcome @Seikonoob to the forum!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm delighted to found this community and very very happy to know there are fellow SGreans sharing same interest as well. We aren't that niche isn't it lol. 

Will continue to read up and gain knowledge along the way. 

Gotta burn more night oil to learn from here.. man, lots of information!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

I registered in July 2017, but have not been active since. Hope to learn and pick up more about such watches from the forumers here.

I have 2 questions (that I cannot seem to find a specific answer for) to ask. Do let me know if it is inappropriate to ask it here.

If I want to buy 2 replica watches from the same site (to save on shipping costs), and after currency conversion, it adds up to more than SGD$400 (including shipping fees), will I be taxed for it? And more importantly, just to alleviate my fear, will the watches be confiscated (if shipped to Singapore) because they are replicas? From my reading so far, I don't see any issue. But I thought to ask this question just to be safe.

Thank you all in advance for your advice.

Jim

He

7 hours ago, foamposite said:

Hi all,

I registered in July 2017, but have not been active since. Hope to learn and pick up more about such watches from the forumers here.

I have 2 questions (that I cannot seem to find a specific answer for) to ask. Do let me know if it is inappropriate to ask it here.

If I want to buy 2 replica watches from the same site (to save on shipping costs), and after currency conversion, it adds up to more than SGD$400 (including shipping fees), will I be taxed for it? And more importantly, just to alleviate my fear, will the watches be confiscated (if shipped to Singapore) because they are replicas? From my reading so far, I don't see any issue. But I thought to ask this question just to be safe.

Thank you all in advance for your advice.

Jim

Hello Jim

Welcome to the forums!

I am from Singapore too and so are a few others I know. 

To answer your question, the delivery of the watches will be door to door and you will not be taxed. You just pay the dealer and wait for the watches to arrive. ;)

Hi Legend,

Thank you for your reply. At least I now know that I can go ahead with my first purchase and still get to see the watches when they arrive.

I do have some choices, but am still looking at which seller I should get the watches from.

Hope to share pictures of my purchases here soon :-)

Cheers!

2 hours ago, foamposite said:

Hi Legend,

Thank you for your reply. At least I now know that I can go ahead with my first purchase and still get to see the watches when they arrive.

I do have some choices, but am still looking at which seller I should get the watches from.

Hope to share pictures of my purchases here soon 🙂

Cheers!

ah yes... the mandatory pics! Please share them when you receive the watches!