When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anothe TD Time question by a newbie

StephanA

Newbie here!

First off great site!

I've been reading great posts on this site about websites:

InTime

PureInTime

PureTime05

I’ve read on here some of these are TD but the review was from circa ‘13 ‘14 ‘15.

Can I assume the same owner has kept their good standing?

Thnaks.

One thing which newbies have to understand is that the dealers (trusted or otherwise) get the watches from the same factories producing them. They distribute but do not manufacture.
What separates a trusted dealer from one of unknown authenticity (IMHO)is that they
- actually can get the watches on their website from the factories
- price their watches fairly
- are honest about the specifications of the watches and avoid terms like “Swiss movement”, “100% same as original” etc for every watch listed. Yes there are reps with Swiss movements but the majority has Asian ones.
- show pics of the actual watch and not misrepresenting their wares with pics of genuine ones.
- provide QC pics for buyers
- communicates with buyers responsibly before, during and after the sales process
- sends the watch out after the QC process is approved or changes a watch to a different one upon request.
- provides a tracking number for watches shipped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TDs can be found here https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

DO NOT search any seller by Googling his name...You'll most likely directed to a scam site (the scammers often use a site with the same name as the Trusted Seller...)

The TDs often change their URL/Site... the list on the forum is updated... always rely on the URL on the list.

• Like 1