When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime05.com order

jahjahwalt

Question

Hello! Just before you start reading, I don't need any negative stuff more than already is in my mind from this mess. 

I ordered from Puretime05.com yes I understand that wait is part of the process, but now they're literally playing games with me telling my account doesn't exist, my order doesn't exist, although there's been all the money charged from my bank account. I like to do business where money speaks and product is received without whining. I don't understand why is this made so complicated for me.  

"Do you have an order number? I tried checking using your email address but unfortunately I wasn't able to see any orders from your email address. "

How is that even possible? I sent them 1. reference number from bank statement 2. archieve number, credit card end number 3. iban 

I had the order number, but it went away IMMEDIATELY after I closed the page after order. Too bad poof money gone or what?

I have a idea that their e-mail server might have bugged / lagged and not sent me order confirmation or something. I try to even login to my account, but since if there was "confirmation link" sent I never received because of their shitty email server not being able to send it to me for some weird reason (I'm using customized domain with e-mail, not regular @gmail.com or similar)

8 answers to this question

Let's wait till the end of this month, as PureTime is supposedly coming back from break at 23th feb. I got already e-mail from PureTime with order number and now I'm waiting QC pictures, but will receive those possibly after 23th :)

Thanks for everything so far @Legend! Have a nice weekend and everyone who's reading this have a nice one too :)

On 19/02/2018 at 6:03 AM, PureTime said:

All seems fine here. I have also asked OP for his order ID so i can check the backend of my website to see order processed. Can the title of this thread be changed please? It does not seem to be an accurate title for this thread. 

@PureTime Your request has been done here. Please try to assist the OP.