When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum updated/changes

Admin

First of all, welcome back

Been working on the forum and doing some changes over the last couple of hours and here are some of the most interesting changes that have been done;

1. Classifieds section has been removed. We are back to our old sales forums. All new sale posts should be posted here. Only VIP/Platinum members can post new topics.
  2. Non-paying members have been downgraded. This is an automated process that has downgraded all members without an active product (VIP/Platinum membership) in their profile. Since it is automated, it means that there might be members that have been downgraded that should not have been downgraded. Please check this link if your account has been downgraded for an overview of your purchased upgrade: https://rwg.cc/clients/purchases/
    If you have been given a free membership or feel that your account should not have been downgraded please PM me or e-mail me and I will add any free memberships correctly.
  3. Forum cleanup - Resource center, and supporters lounge has been moved into the RWG lounge area. Members interviews can now be found just below our General discussion-forum. Some forums with just a couple of posts/threads have been deleted.
  4. Theme updated. Should solve any minor problems with the layout and posting problems that a couple of members have reported.
  5. 2 new features "officially" launched: RWG Clubs and RWG Raffles. See more below.
  6. Code cleanup. Removed unused plugins
  7. Server optimization. New caching combo (Redis/Varnish)
  8. Several minor changes

RWG Raffles
Raffles are now an integrated part of the forum software, so we can now run raffles in a better way. Please have a look at this "test"-raffle; 

Although it is just a test, the winner will get a 1 year free VIP membership. Tickets are free and are limited to 1 per member, so go ahead and get your free ticket. And please let me know if you cannot see the raffle or have any problems with it.

RWG Clubs

RWG Clubs is a brand new feature, available for our VIP and platinum members. You can now create your very own club, inside RWG. It can be an open club for all Rolex-owners or a secret club for just you and your friends. Up to you. Here is how you can create your own club (Remember that you have to be at least a VIP members to create a club. You can upgrade your membership here: https://rwg.cc/store/category/1-account-upgrade/)

1. Click "Clubs"

2018-02-13_23-46-21.jpg

2. Click "Start a club"

2018-02-13_23-47-10.jpg

3. Choose the settings for your club

4. Manage your club

2018-02-13_23-51-07.jpg

Use the button to add features, members, change type, owners, etc. Go ahead and play around.

On an ending note: It is a bit sad to see that RWG only has 93 VIP members and 19 platinum members. Please consider upgrading your account to support RWG and help me pay the cost of server rent and software.

Also, a donation, no matter how small or large is highly appreciated: https://rwg.cc/clients/donations/2-admin-gratitude/

Hopefully these minor and major changes to the forum will make it a better place for all of us.

• Like 1

Well done boss, I’m liking the new look so far. Just one gripe - someone has moved the key to the drinks cabinet in the moderators lounge - can we have it back please. 

Personally, I’m blaming MOAB for hiding it as he knows about my little midnight binges there. 

33 minutes ago, lorenzo1910 said:

I was thinking that my country had the worst unemployment situation in EU... Good luck mate... :huh:

Thank you mate, believe me that i am Lucky to have found this job, and i am glad :)

The situation here in France is maybe not the worst but it's still very hard to find a job these days !

14 hours ago, themannier said:

Sorry admin, but i only sent 10usd as donation :huh:

You will just get a double coffee with that lol ;)....will send more when i will have some money left, i am just working since monday after 7 months of  unemployment !

You have nothing to be sorry about! Your donation is highly appreciated and I take my hat off to the fact that you might be a bit down and even still you donate. Respect, sir!

3 hours ago, Admin said:

You have nothing to be sorry about! Your donation is highly appreciated and I take my hat off to the fact that you might be a bit down and even still you donate. Respect, sir!

Thank you....and thanks for the job done on this great forum ! :notworthy:

On 2/17/2018 at 2:33 PM, mymanmatt said:

I was trying to renew my $10 a month membership, and thought 6 months was $55, turns out it was wanting to charge me $55 a month. Now it won't let me back that out. It shows a bill pending. Hope you can help me sort that out. Thanks, Matt

Seems you had added 6 x 6 month renewal. I have corrected this and you will find the invoice here: https://rwg.cc/clients/?controller=purchases