When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scammer Alert!! Surgcmdr@yahoo.com

dcpark87

Want to clear up what happened on Rwi since I'm here. I was on rwi a number of years and decided to sell some pieces. Well I sold a item to some chap and he had concerns about the bracelet. I was pm by mod who didn't say was a mod and I had to correct the situation. I asked who are you. Obviously didnt the know he was a mod. Kind of flipped him off. Well after some talking compensation was made for the I'll described item. Next thing I know some mod pms me and asked me if I knew this person on the forum and they were on a scammer hunt. Well I didn't know what they were talking about. They asked about some personal details on this alleged scammer. I refused to unmask this person and then after some threats of banning from I unmasked the said scammer. I had unmasked this person and the better part of me though oh [censored] I put this guy in harm way. I then got summarily banned. I usually don't put dirty laundry out but I'm letting you know from my side the Rwi story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, surgcmdr@yahoo.com said:

Want to clear up what happened on Rwi since I'm here. I was on rwi a number of years and decided to sell some pieces. Well I sold a item to some chap and he had concerns about the bracelet. I was pm by mod who didn't say was a mod and I had to correct the situation. I asked who are you. Obviously didnt the know he was a mod. Kind of flipped him off. Well after some talking compensation was made for the I'll described item. Next thing I know some mod pms me and asked me if I knew this person on the forum and they were on a scammer hunt. Well I didn't know what they were talking about. They asked about some personal details on this alleged scammer. I refused to unmask this person and then after some threats of banning from I unmasked the said scammer. I had unmasked this person and the better part of me though oh [censored] I put this guy in harm way. I then got summarily banned. I usually don't put dirty laundry out but I'm letting you know from my side the Rwi story

Hi J

I think it is fair to say that you are here, because we are the forum that has not banned you yet. I have some points to make. regarding this:

1. Firstly, kindly stop threatening anyone legally. It will merely exacerbate your situation. The guys affected by your paypal dispute have the right to feel upset. Just as you caused them grief and inconvenience, you should make the same allowance for some measure of the unpleasantness to trickle back to you. If I see you threatening anyone again in that way, you can be sure that it will be the end of your tolerated existence here, and then, you will have zero knowledge of what happens thereafter. 

So please, feel welcome to stay on and redeem yourself, but no more threats please. It is uncalled for.

2. You have made restitution against the affected parties. That is one point in your favor. Thank you. But making this restitution toward something that never should have happened, does not elevate you to a higher platform. We appreciate your gesture, but it does not give you the right to sanctimonious behavior. 

3. The admin and crew here have protected your privacy and carried out due diligence to ensure that your identity is not compromised. Having said that, I find it ironical that you will use an email address like that as your member handle. You do realize that google treats everyone the same. All you need to do is to ask it to seek and seek it shall. Enough said.

4. Everyone makes mistakes, and it is up to the parties affected to pardon you. It is however up to YOU, to prove that you are not who they think you are. In this situation, it is not merely enough that you know, but it will be an uphill battle toward gaining everyone's trust again. It is however not impossible, and far from being even improbable. How much you are willing to do, is entirely up to you. 

5. You can spend the rest of your time whining here about how a member got you banned on Repgeek, how you got banned at RWI etc, but all it will do is provide entertainment for the community at your expense. For what it is worth, I believe that you are not banned on Repgeek due to the specific action or words or any member, if you are banned at all. @wimpie007 can confirm that, and also let you know your official status at RG.

6. Integrity, manners, trustworthiness, and the willingness to contribute meaningfully, are fundamental values which make up the traits a good member should possess on these boards. Specific knowledge, talent and skills are nice bonuses to have, but they cannot replace the core values that make a member valuable. If you are trying to cram your merits and the veracity of your character down the throats of everyone reading this thread, it simply will not work. Put in effort and let your actions show who you are. It takes sincerity, effort and time. Remove any one of the 3, and you will fail. How you choose to do this from this point onward, is up to you. But I do reiterate, lay off the threats please Mr J. This approach is not going to work a single modicum in your favor. Give it time, and the jarring pain of this episode will dull, and eventually fade. You alone decide how much you are trusted and valued in this hobby and community, through your words and actions.

I wish you a lovely day ahead and please take some time to read what I have taken time to write to you. I want you to do well again, but my will alone is not going to help you. Get to work if you want to regain your good standing. Like I said, it will take some time, but it is very possible.      

• Like 1

I was not trying to do confirm my veracity. Just was reading what people said and want to clear things up. Didn't know I was so popular. Honestly I didn't know how my handle became my email and don't know how to change it. A lot of things were said about rwi so I wanted to clear the air. I'm not trying to win anyone over. It is not my intention. What I said about Rwi is true. Like it or not. Just wanted to throw it out there since people speculate and gossip maybe they would like to here it from the horses mouth so to speak. I appreciate you protecting my personal info. I check rwi and my personal info is listed. As a professional I am was cognizant for any legal ramifications that ones action my bring. I am not judging but the tradition of unmasking persinal info is my opinion is quite dangerous and one day be disasterous. I hope this won't happen. If this happens the forums would be sued out of existence. Just my thoughts. In terms of trying to confirm my veracity, it is not everyday my credit card and debit card gets lifted and the process of how things done I am not familiar with. Reading the thread, I understand exactly how it happens. It is your prerogative to ban me. Again my apologies for the charge backs. I am a person of financial means and don't think I'll miss 2600 dollars. I'm not tooting my wealth but since a lot of people are aware of what I do and gossip about it. Just throwing it out there. Why would I care about 2600 dollars, I make that in three hours of work. Well I said my peace. Well I'll check out repgeek. I know mods talk to each other and may vouch for each other. The audacity of the rwi mods to ask me to unmask is unbelievable. Just my two cents. In terms of legal action, I am not trying to punish anyone, but twice this unmasking issue has cross my path in the forums. I am quite surprised that a policy has not been instituted to avoid in my opinion is a serious mistake in behavior. It is obvious to see the legal ramifications of such behavior as tradition on the forums. As in term of me suing, anyone it is to stop this behavior. My attention at rwi was not to sue but notify rwi by return receipt certified mail that I unmasked under duress. So that's what happened so that be clear. You brought up the legal issue hence the clarification. I appreciate your help but I have been forthright in this regard. Of course this my opinion. I a lot of trash is said about me and I have been quiet so maybe if someobe asked me I tell them what happened. I would never unmasked anyone again I think this behavior is in no such term stupid legally

Just wanted to throw it out there since people speculate and gossip maybe they would like to here it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Ok the horse has spoken. ;)
Well we do not believe in revealing your personal info publicly J but if privacy is your main concern, then I will suggest that you PM Nanuq and get your member name changed.
Well regarding your character and winning people over, I will like to see a single member who will trade with you now at this point in time. Name me one.
So unless you’re in this hobby only to lurk and read, I believe that a good measure of integrity and trustworthiness is needed for you to buy, sell and trade.
Anyway, do what you think is right and be responsible for the consequences, both good and bad. I’m not here to lecture you on how to live your life, but rather to give you a tip or two about how to make this hobby go a bit more smoothly for you.
The worth of a man is a lot more than the size of his bank account. If you think you’re wealthy J, think again. I know of many here who probably are many times richer than you, both in monetary terms or character. If you need to talk about how much any amount is worth to you, or how long it will take for you to earn that, it shows me that you still count your dollars.
Lastly, if you think that your case warrants legal attention, then I will like to see you put your money where your mouth is, and take legal action against those you feel responsible. Do it, J. I will personally like to see far you can go honestly.
The only winner if you do, will be the popcorn seller enjoying a sell-out evening catering to the laughing spectators on the sideline.
You’re too entertaining to ban for now. I will not taunt you but tell you sincerely that nobody is impressed with your subtle threats of lawsuits. I’m also curious why you do my threaten legal action against the people who stole your card identity, instead of taking it out on members here? Do you feel heroic doing so?
People talk trash all the time, it’s true that you cannot stop a single word spoken against you. But governing yourself is entirely within your control.

Bottomline: you have made monetary restitution toward the members affected by your Paypal disputes. You have not broken other rules here so please feel free to stay on. I hope you make the best of your time here instead of trying to convince others how legally resourceful or rich you are. It sounded a little like a man describing how sharp and dangerous his fruit paring knife is, ignoring all the guns pointed at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have spoken words of truth to a degree and thanks for your honesty. I glad everyone found this entertaining last I check reading post on the forum is not lurking and the truth as you said I did make restitution and by the comment a member made and that was deleted by nanuq is that my personal info was unmasked because the same person did that on rwi as well. From the last time I check it was not deleted.