When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What we really need...

dieselpower

You know what we really need? A flat top 3 date wheel that fits straight onto an ETA 28xx movement for use in 1665 and 1680 reps. We've nearly got it cracked with polexpete's DWO but it's an overlay and a pita to fit/align. 

I'm sure one of you geniuses out there can make a toothed wheel that just pops straight on, no aligning and all that jazz. I've got really nice vectors of the date wheel in the correct fonts sitting in my hard drive if anybody would like to take up the challenge?

16 hours ago, Nanuq said:

I hereby nominate DieselPower. All in favor vote "aye".

I have the printing skills of Stevie Wonder and the computing skills of an amoeba.

Now, if you want to put on a production of Hamlet in an inappropriate venue with a tiny cast and a budget of thruppence ha'penny I'm your man!

I have the printing skills of Stevie Wonder and the computing skills of an amoeba.

Now, if you want to put on a production of Hamlet in an inappropriate venue with a tiny cast and a budget of thruppence ha'penny I'm your man!

I did not understand about every word of that but it sounds great haha. I don’t know about printing of computer either. I’m only good at making and selling steel constructions.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I don't think it would be feasible as the "Rolex" DW is wider than the ETA DW.  I suppose maybe a very thin (.oo6" or so) blank brass ring could be bonded to a standard ETA DW and then be printed but unless thousands were sold it would be a helluva lot cheaper to do a good DWO and then futz around with the alignment.