When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi there,

I have sold a BK Transformer last November to a member who wants to sell the watch now and claims it isn't a Transformer at all. He states I have misrepresented the watch and want to send it back and get a full refund.

I have bought this BK Transformer a long time ago and can"t find the sales thread at one of the forums. I have bought a gen insert and have Domi install that years ago. 

See the link.

Here some pics too.

The reference# end with 117 is I remember well.

# of the case is 16610 T.

My question to the experts is: Can you determine this a a BK Transformer? Can you confirm it is a gen insert? Buyer says it has a Clark insert. I have bought it as gen.

If it appear I have misrepresented as a BK Transformer and gen insert, what do you suggest to do after three months I have sold this watch?

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

fullsizeoutput_ac.jpeg

IMG_8017.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

After 3 months I would think if it wasn't what was stated in purchase it would of been noticed within the first few days of ownership. After 3 months he owns it. Anything could of been done to the watch in that timeframe. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Have you to talked to BK? As I recall, all a transformer was was a GMT where you could pop out the bezel insert and switch in another one fairly easily. And if it has a noob SN like F520117 or F539117, I'd say that dates it back to around 2008. M093117 (or was it 092?) was a later noob SN- 2009-10 maybe.

And I agree, the buyer is a putz!