When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rolex Reps

ziax

I really wish there was more vintage rolex reps, i know theres vintage submariners, GMTs and Daytona reps but i wish there was vintage Daydates and Datejusts.

For example, im watching the sopranos, Tony wears a 1980s or 90s Rolex 36mm Daydate Yellow Gold. I have found the new version of the watch but i wish there was a version with the stick dial and with the older clasp and the older bezel, it seems the newer bezels look thicker/bigger than the older bezels.

Also Datejusts, i really like the older clasp and not the invisible jubilee clasp as much, i think it gives it a more authentic look and i just like the old school look. 

Does anyone else think the same? 

Cheers 

Freddie 

Tony’s rollie was a fake, as the internet found out long ago.
About the bracelets, you always have a choice between the three types available. President, jubilee and that other one lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Tony’s rollie was a fake, as the internet found out long ago.
About the bracelets, you always have a choice between the three types available. President, jubilee and that other one lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

I have never seen anyone say it was a fake, the sopranos are notorious for all the Rolex's they used in the show and there's no way they would risk having a fake on the show, there's also been close up pictures of it, James gandolfini was a watch fanatic. Look here's a clear pic of it that's a presidential strap.
b72a27c6e8ec1de8451c5c6af5eadfad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk