When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best 7206 rep bracelet?

aprolexlover

Hey guys,

Im sending my 55, and 6521H jubilee to CWR to fix the stretch soon and wouldn't like to leave my 6542 resting at home. I'm thinking about getting a 7206 rivert bracelet.

I see that's Yuki is selling this bracelet at $189

m.yukiwatch.com/catalog/item/6784664/7752471.htm

while Ruby is also selling it at slightly cheaper $149.

rubyswatch.com/products/k2-%7C-replacement-%7C-7206-%7C-bracelet-1563

does anyone know what are the differences between these two or are they literally the same thing? I read somewhere that Yuki is offering the latest 7206 which has a much more accurate coronet. Not sure if this applies the same as Ruby's.

would love to hear some opinions.

i noticed that some of Yuki's stuff is expensive when compared to the same item from another supplier (e.g. Yuki's 1016 case... it's basically a riyi/raffles datejust case, but it cost 3x more than riyi/raffles)
http://www.yukiwatch.net/Explorer-I-1016-case-for-ETA-movt-p30563063

higher-end (vietnam?) 7206 rep bracelets have 7 micro-adjustment holes on the clasp - like gen  (i.e. the one ruby and yuki supplies). Raffles/Riyi clasps have 6 micro-adjustment holes on the clasp

it's not unusual if yuki and ruby sources the same parts from the same supplier

Edited by godkiller

6 hours ago, godkiller said:

i noticed that some of Yuki's stuff is expensive when compared to the same item from another supplier (e.g. Yuki's 1016 case... it's basically a riyi/raffles datejust case, but it cost 3x more than riyi/raffles)
http://www.yukiwatch.net/Explorer-I-1016-case-for-ETA-movt-p30563063

higher-end (vietnam?) 7206 rep bracelets have 7 micro-adjustment holes on the clasp - like gen  (i.e. the one ruby and yuki supplies). Raffles/Riyi clasps have 6 micro-adjustment holes on the clasp

it's not unusual if yuki and ruby sources the same parts from the same supplier

I have not heard of raffles/Riyi, may I know how I can contact them? Ruby is a little slow in replying my whatsapp but I'm in touch with her now.

• 2 months later...