When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need help ! Question about Rolex movement

altesporsche

Hey fellas, 

while cutting a new winding stem today for a watch I just assembled I tried to lock the stem in and well after a couple of times trying to get the stem length right the screw for locking the stem just kept turning (so it cracked off it didn’t unscrew from the lever live I’ve seen before) 

anyways I’m needing to find this screw for a 1520 movement but I do not know what it is called. I need to call around to try and locate one tomorrow but I don’t know what to ask for ? I know it’s a part of the keyless but the screw itself or the actual lever it locks in to hold the stem I have no idea what it is called. 

Help from the gurus would be greatly appreciated ! 

Below is a photo of the 1520 and the lever and screw I’m talking about is on the far right. The screw screws into this and locks the stem in place. 

958ED78D-AFEE-43F5-A4B7-F51075C8001D.jpeg.0a72a9f43556dcae9faaa26319f856d3.jpeg

RWG Crew,

thanks for your response, as usual, always a helpful group on this board.

Mike noticed my post and reached out to me, discussed my needs and now I have to send him my TC V6 LV

all appears well, Mike certainly reaps high praise from the many posts I’ve read here and elsewhere.

maybe he’s the next coming of the Ziggmeister.....Ha....Ha ?