When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A HUGE thanks to Nanuq for helping me with this stunning piece

astonjenks

A huge shout out to my friend Bob for helping me with this watch. After a frantic and rather anxious week she arrived safely (don't talk about Fedex's part) and is sitting happily on my wrist.

This Roger Dubuis is white gold and No 6 of the 28 they built and is possibly one of the most stunning dress type watches you can get.

Suffice to say she is coming out with me tonight and on my trip to Dubai where although she may be a tad understated for the UAE horology guys, she will certainly hold her own so far as rarity and beauty go.

Have a great weekend guys.

AJ

MM1.jpg

MM2.jpg

MM3.jpg

• Like 2

Spectacular, AJ!  I couldn't be happier that it got there safely. 

Now let's not forget the wristies from Dubai ... I want to see that beauty beside a Pagani.

:tu:

I'll ask the question everyone is wondering...How on earth did this watch come to be in Alaska? Fell out of a plane bound for Russia? 

It had to do with space-time loops, worm holes, quantum singularities, ellipsoids and Clare.

When you define an ellipsoid just right, you can place an item of supreme gorgeousness at one focal point, then another object of supreme gorgeousness at the other focus, then they can easily pass from focus to focus. So we put Clare at one focal point, the watch at another, and presto! Simple as that.

And you thought there wasn't a simple answer.