When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Re: the '5514' in the sales section...

automatico

"Sweet snag! My elderly eyes tell me this is a very early Paul's Abay watch. What a piece of history! Carzy Sale!"

"Agreed haven't seen one of those prototype bracelets in years!"

Y'all will have to quit calling me a junk man if these things ever become Collector Items.  

I have about half a dozen of 'em, 5514 and SD, 729 case backs, 'Prototype' bracelets, and 'working' HEV.  All NOS with new swisseta 2836 as delivered back then. 

'Working' HEV = it might work to let water out.   :snorkel:   Anyway, the valves are made just like genuine, I bought a genuine set to compare them.

NOS...

Have a couple nos 'River' SDs too, same motor.  They were hot back then.

Also a steel automatic Alain Silberstein Arkitek.  How many of them have you seen lately?

Is there really any such thing as a nos replica? 

I must be Carzy too!

Btw...they ain't for sale.  I have a 'collection'.

Just now looked at a date dial and it says: 

COMEX

2000 ft = 610m       (2000 ft/610m   from the boat dock)

SCOC 

Lookie, Lookie...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-5513-Submariner-With-7206-Prototype-Bracelet-Box-Original-Bill-Anchor-/221920434323?hash=item33ab7d1893%3Ag%3Az0oAAOSwA4dWKQ-S&nma=true&si=e9R%252BvWtIe0ergFp1SLi99gslhT0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

L o n g  address.

sweetness!  I had one of these and it drove me crazy (carzy?) because every time I went for a mtn bike ride the crystal would fog up. 

The real, genuine construction HEV was a surprise when I first opened it up.  Wow.

One of my first reps was the DRSD from Paul- working HE valve and that bracelet- with a Swiss eta and only $139 shipped to the USA. That was 2006 as I recall. Still have the bracelet, but off loaded the case at some point. The Swiss eta is in a 16660 that I built- it has the silver datewheel to boot with the open 6/9s.