When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New V2 ARF SD arrived today

astonjenks

The new V2 ARF SD is indeed a stunning watch, the SEL fitment, correct SS material and general finish really is right up there.

I know these are getting more expensive almost by the week, however OTB this is one hell of a beauty!

AJ

V2ARF1.jpg

V2ARF2.jpg

• Like 3

Here is mine: absolutely stunner & great heavy feel too

93766e28992363ecfa9246600e0390d0.jpg&key=520dcccb6239e882505370bcd2dda506ad6596c8de8f8c3702212c8b1375898d

000eaff54e57481d75ab8021d3b3e6da.jpg&key=83377c11721865c36fed3ce957627b9bb405b1f0defec890a65bde1263fe0ffb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning! Enjoy to the max!

Stunning! Enjoy to the max!

How’s the bezel action? And crystal cyclops? Blackhole effect?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, cib0rgman said:

Nice Watch, perhaps too big for me. I wish there were a Fully functional ARF Daytona :)

Give it time, and there might well be. The Noob is going to put pressure on even though the rest of the watch isn’t wonderful. I doubt Noob actually make the movement anyway, so potentially ARF could buy that movement and produce a suitable case. The current ARF doesn’t fit a gen movement so I doubt the Noob movement would fit

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 6:13 AM, cib0rgman said:

How big is this one compared to the classic submariner?

My "classic" submariners are all vintage 37-40mm pieces and this is noticeably bigger, but just a little.  

It's funny, this is a generation bigger and newer than all my old junk, but it fits right into the herd.  I switch back and forth between it and a 1680 Red Sub, and they "feel" the same on the wrist and "look" generally the same.  I glance at my wrist and I have to actually LOOK to see which one I'm wearing.  They're both round with black dial and insert and red text... and one is just a little bitty bit bigger than the other.  With the tall plexi crystal on the 1680, there's not really any thickness difference either.

I think you'll find Rolex really picked a nice size for this one.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...