When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paypal scammer

kernow

Felt sorry for @ettore and reached out to him in his search for a UN. I had a new unused box queen that he wanted. He said he wanted to do a bank transfer as he couldn’t do Paypal gift. Then funds arrived via regular Paypal. I shipped it and an hour later (after sending him the tracking etc) he put a Paypal claim in. My Paypal account is now limited until I sort out this mess. 

@ettore - want to explain yourself?

Wow man that sucks. Straight up scam. Sounds like his dealings with Sillix Prime over on Repgeek right now. Paid them western union or something and put all sorts of notes about the website and watches on the payment info and the bank stopped the payment. And now he’s blaming Sillix even though they never received the money. These trusted dealers wouldn’t be around very long if they scammed people out of money. Hope you get this sorted out and there’s an explanation for this.  

Dizzy. 

Damn mate, I recall you responding to him regarding a UN, that sucks big time, and I know personally how much of stress this can cause, had my fair share of chancers paying via PayPal.  Hope you get your pp account back asap.

He’s an Italian member and I’m in the middle of a trade with (ironically) another Italian member who I need to send some € too. I can’t send the € at the moment because of the state of my Paypal account. Grrrrrrr

It is always disappointing to see such deplorable behavior from members, but I guess that there will always be someone whose integrity are worth nothing. 

Would you mind putting forth his email at least (though I have no doubts that it will be an email designated for scams vs one for proper personal usage.

Also, if you have the shipping information, provide it to paypal, but such cases are almost always a loss to sellers, because all the buyer has to do is to mention "I bought a replica" and paypal will clamp down on the seller account and ask for verification to prove otherwise. 

I think that scammers exist in all countries and among all nationalities, and we can never be too careful. G, if you need any help please PM me. It might be useful for you to get online with a paypal representative and you have a chance to turn your case around in your favor yet..

It is always disappointing to see such deplorable behavior from members, but I guess that there will always be someone whose integrity are worth nothing. 
Would you mind putting forth his email at least (though I have no doubts that it will be an email designated for scams vs one for proper personal usage.

Also, if you have the shipping information, provide it to paypal, but such cases are almost always a loss to sellers, because all the buyer has to do is to mention "I bought a replica" and paypal will clamp down on the seller account and ask for verification to prove otherwise. 

I think that scammers exist in all countries and among all nationalities, and we can never be too careful. G, if you need any help please PM me. It might be useful for you to get online with a paypal representative and you have a chance to turn your case around in your favor yet..

Yj is

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

What a POS... gen UN for that little money?!

Where are the clues that G has sold that as gen?!

The buyer was aware that he wasn't buying a gen...

G. please report that the tracking (any of the two) is NOT giving error... I tried to check both yesterday on Poste Italiane and both were fine...