When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for good bracelets

m78D

Good morning,

I currently have a BP Milgauss (116400), Noob Submariner (116613) - both reps- and I'm not quite happy with the bracelets.

Are there higher quality replica bracelets I could purchase? I looked at used genuine ones on chrono24 and they currently are a bit too expensive for me.

What do you mean by "higher" quality?

Closer to gen finish? Definitely ARF as far as finish and fitment SELs and tolerances..

They have a Milgauss bracelet...

However as far as the TT-bracelet for the Sub... That's one of the principal reasons speaking against me ever purchasing one. Even if go on a modding spree, regrinding, resanding, rebuffing, rebrushing.. You lose most of the gold layer and need some really skilled plating skills/connections to refinish it. None that I know of would even come close to trying to find a gen bracelet.

Yes, I meant closer to gen finish.

I had a chance to compare the Milgauss to a gen and the bracelet, especially the clasp, felt a lot better on the gen. There was also a noticeable difference in the crown and the stamping in/on the clasp.

I was thinking about ordering an ARF and comparing it to my current one but I also wondered if there are maybe other manufacturers out there making bracelets that are closer to the gen.