When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex pocket watch

bengillies89

It’s authentic they are many Rolex pocket watches around with nice stories but not so much expensive ..
Are you 100% with that. The back inside of the watch doesnt have rolex written anywhere, only the 15 jewel 2adjust.... Not seeing rolex anywhere gave me doubts..

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Let's get an opinion from our own@neckyzips about this. There are lots of movements with those dimensions, and they get snapped up for Panerai builds.

I bet someone took the genuine movement out, built a handsome watch, replaced the movement with a cheapie that fits, and is trying to sell it on.

The amount of finish Rolex applies to their movements is amazing. Côtes de Geneve, perlage, beveled and polished edges... you know you've got something special when you're holding one. This movement? Not something special.

its been repaired or two movements made into one, do a search on ebay, there are a bunch of those movements in different finishes. also its most likely a movement made by someone else that rolex branded for use in their use. kind of like an eta ebauche used by say Tudor etc. 

• Like 1