When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 QC

ww12345

These look ok to everyone? It’s been awhile since I’ve ordered a new watch, so was hoping everybody could help me out with the QC pics...

Only thing I could see right off is the bezel insert doesn’t seem to be 100% aligned right, but that can be fixed. Mainly looking for stuff with the dial or DW.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any reason you choose the REHAUT version vs the NO REHAUT version?  Other than the insert alignment being off-center (which is an easy fix), looks fine. 

SEL recession looks good too, which is usually hit or miss on these.

• Like 1

Well timegrapher not terrible , might settle in after wearing and yes insert hair off but as stated fixable but is the insert off or the dial look at first pic insert and rehaut engraving line up now look at dial seconds marker if that was a hair over all good. Mind the 9 O clock seems to line up . :g:

The alignment of the bezel with 12 looks a bit off...but as I've stated previously, could be that the camera was a little off-axis...and maybe you won't notice it in daily use...

BTW,that pearl looks good...much better than mine...