When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can it be? Is this The Day????????

Nanuq

Hey guys, I’m genuinely touched by the sentiment, but in the words of the much loved and twice dead Neil “ain’t ma birthday”. 

I have one coming up next month on WUS, I think. Google saluted me on the 1st April and many other fora and websites have random dates. 

Because this place is close close to my heart it comes nearest to the truth. Subtract one from each column 😜

Seriously I see the usernames and I do count you guys as friends. I know most of your real names as you know mine, I’ve seen pictures of your children. I am truly blessed to know you and many other great guys and even a couple of girls in this hobby and it remains a joy to be here.

Oh and @nanuq I don’t need to get younger, I’m beautiful as I am. However I sometimes wonder about what kind of a World you mere humans are going to leave me and the cockroaches.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I’m genuinely touched by the sentiment, but in the words of the much loved and twice dead Neil “ain’t ma birthday”. 
I have one coming up next month on WUS, I think. Google saluted me on the 1st April and many other fora and websites have random dates. 

Because this place is close close to my heart it comes nearest to the truth. Subtract one from each column

Seriously I see the usernames and I do count you guys as friends. I know most of your real names as you know mine, I’ve seen pictures of your children. I am truly blessed to know you and many other great guys and even a couple of girls in this hobby and it remains a joy to be here.

Oh and@nanuq I don’t need to get younger, I’m beautiful as I am. However I sometimes wonder about what kind of a World you mere humans are going to leave me and the cockroaches.
I can't remember showing you pics of my children🤣

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, TAG Heuer said:

I can't remember showing you pics of my childrenemoji848.png🤣

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk

I’m a doctor of robotics with a degree in electronics and a life long geek, you don’t necessarily have to show me😀

Seriously I be good around here unless I’m on a mission, then I’m a ‘king nightmare

2 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I’m a doctor of robotics with a degree in electronics and a life long geek, you don’t necessarily have to show me

Seriously I be good around here unless I’m on a mission, then I’m a ‘king nightmare

Ok doctor, then I show them for the rest;)en-chine-deux-singes-ont-ete-clones-pour

Same here, my eldest is launching into a doctorate with groups lining up to hire him, and my other is climbing the corporate ranks like a Roman candle on steroids. All I can do is stand back, try to stay out of the way and marvel.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TAG Heuer said:

It does not matter where we come from, it is the same everywhere:doh:

Now you hit the nail right on the head brother. Do the math(s), The Roman Empire was about 50 Million, everyone who has ancestors from within the former Roman Empire is related, everyone who has Caucasian ancestry and is from The Crimea is family. No matter what nationality or skin colour one claims, we are all cousins and family.

We are everyone of us family, we can nuke the planet over which NATO best suites a 16610 or we can learn to live in peace until we know if this small blue dot is the only place with life 

In the words of those far wiser than me “let’s hope there is intelligent life somewhere out in space because there is fuck all here on Earth”

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Same here, my eldest is launching into a doctorate with groups lining up to hire him, and my other is climbing the corporate ranks like a Roman candle on steroids. All I can do is stand back, try to stay out of the way and marvel.

They inherited their dad's ample grey matter. Most of you guys have no idea how smart Nanuq really is or what critical work he does but if you fly just buy him a drink or three , trust me you owe him. My street kid education from Hoboken NJ and time spent working on piers in NYC put me in good position to operate well on what I do here but some of our guys are ten feet above me in the intellectual level.

• Like 1