When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting watches shipped to germany. Any issues

cib0rgman

1 hour ago, TAG Heuer said:

If you buy at the TD's then you can always choose for triangle shipping. Then it goes from China-Great Britain-Germany = the safest way.

On your way to military base;)

No. Corporate Transfer. I Work on IT

2 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

Get them now German customs are all over it and as DHL does their own they are pretty bad (good at finding) also.

Or I can just travel to the UK for a weekend and bring it back :)

Hello folks

Do I have to organize triangle shipping to Germany by myself or do the TD' s offer this shipping? 

I asked at silix (silix-prime.net) for I want to buy a watch from him but he never answered.

Anyway, I do not find silix as a TD in this forum but in other forums. Any reason for this, any bad experience made here?

Regards from Germany

c2000

A lot of the dealers will do this for you, just ask a couple. I don’t know if Silex were ever a TD here, but lots of guys have used them including me. They are kind of budget end when it comes to customer service though. 

A lot of the dealers will do this for you, just ask a couple. I don’t know if Silex were ever a TD here, but lots of guys have used them including me. They are kind of budget end when it comes to customer service though. 
Thanks and regards
C2000

Gesendet von meinem SM-N7505 mit Tapatalk

I wonder what we will do when the UK has left the EU. We will need another entry with loose customs...

3 hours ago, gasebah said:

I wonder what we will do when the UK has left the EU. We will need another entry with loose customs...

Southern Ireland is not too bad, or if needs be I can get them sent into the UK and then have them (cough) magically reappear in Southern Ireland for onward posting to mainland Europe. We be good brothers😀

On 5/7/2018 at 10:24 AM, cosmic2000 said:

I asked at silix (silix-prime.net) for I want to buy a watch from him but he never answered.

Anyway, I do not find silix as a TD in this forum but in other forums. Any reason for this, any bad experience made here?

Regards from Germany

c2000

You can trust Silix Prime. I bought watches there several times. I always got what I ordered. I'm surprised to read that there was no quick response. Normally they replay swiftly.  Unfortunately they do not offer UK shipping. If you take no risk its better to order only budget watches .

38 minutes ago, Mike on a bike said:

There you go problem solved, Ireland still in EU and I would think border between north and south going to be pretty porous.

I ain’t saying nothing🤣

Pretty much any border is porous. I would go England to Ireland though

You can trust Silix Prime. I bought watches there several times. I always got what I ordered. I'm surprised to read that there was no quick response. Normally they replay swiftly.  Unfortunately they do not offer UK shipping. If you take no risk its better to order only budget watches .
I am in touch with silix by now. All seems okay, thanks for your confirmation that trading with silix is trustfull..

Gesendet von meinem SM-N7505 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

Hopefully get the EU iron boot off of your countries as well, you folks do not elect the EU officials who control policy not good.

Yeah let's have single national states instead with little nationalist leaders who shout Hungary first, or Austria first, or Poland first. We had this and trust me we don't need it.

• Like 1