When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have Rolojack's contact info?

jfmiii

Good modders tend to be busy. He will get back to you, patience is necessary in this game and modders that don’t take on more work than they can cope with and the ones that stick around and don’t disappear with people’s money and watches

• Like 2

When I first wanted to build a 1019 I contacted im as he was the only one that I have seen build one to this point....reached out to him twice and no response....not sure why ?  I thought I was polite ?  lol  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry but currently I don't accpet jobs... I have way too many currently and I try not to compromise quality. I ask patience to all. If you're in a hurry, please contact someone else to build your dream watch.

Thank you for your kind understanding !!!! I wish I could help everybody as it's a real pleasure for me to communicate with nice people and assist them in getting their grail piece !!! But I have only two hands... 😅 And I refuse to do sloppy work in a hurry.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rolojack said:

Hi guys, sorry but currently I don't accpet jobs... I have way too many currently and I try not to compromise quality. I ask patience to all. If you're in a hurry, please contact someone else to build your dream watch.

Thank you for your kind understanding !!!! I wish I could help everybody as it's a real pleasure for me to communicate with nice people and assist them in getting their grail piece !!! But I have only two hands... 😅 And I refuse to do sloppy work in a hurry.

@rolojack Makes sense , that’s why your the go to guy for Rolex mods, it’s bad news for me though. Who would be the best person to ask about reshaping my cartel 6239 case? It’s really a job for someone who knows vintage Daytonas well and has the expertise (not me!)

If anyone can suggest anyone with experience in this area I really appreciate your help. Cheers!

Edit: in the EU ideally.

Edited by SuperDanX