When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My favorite 7016

Ozerov

Today I received a parcel from Silix! This is a beautiful performance of the legendary Tudor 7016. I did not change anything and took a photo right after the box was opened.
Thanks Silix, great deal!
Sincerely Nick

41982995991_68564a4378_z.jpg

41982994651_43bfc947f3_z.jpg

40175972530_5f1ab4dc3e_z.jpg

41982994351_0d5400c1da_b.jpg

41082909125_e01c62e649_b.jpg

28108879438_62d9d4afcb_b.jpg

• Like 3

awesome Snowflake....seems you have to take out a few links for your wristsize////why did you choose for a Rolex clasp instead of Tudor?

.......your interest should be changed as it says only Panerai,...now there is no way back. 😉

On 5/9/2018 at 7:17 AM, Ozerov said:

41982994351_0d5400c1da_b.jpg

Chicken Dinner 

Very Impressive Shot 

On 5/9/2018 at 8:51 PM, capice said:

awesome Snowflake....seems you have to take out a few links for your wristsize////why did you choose for a Rolex clasp instead of Tudor?

.......your interest should be changed as it says only Panerai,...now there is no way back. 😉

AFAIK most Tudor subs came with Rolex bracelets, see this 7016 Snowflake  I think it was only in the 80's Tudor clasps became more common place 

It is probably the wrong Rolex clasp mind you. albeit a more useful design 

s-l500.jpg

This article is quite useful on Tudor subs and their respective bracelets 

• Like 1

Good looking watch. 

It's no wonder many watch buyers are afraid to buy a 'genuine' tudor today except from an AD or reliable, established dealer.

Otoh the Average Joe is not nearly as suspicious about a tudor as a rolex when they see someone wearing one.  I doubt you hear "Is that a 'real' tudor?" very often.  Maybe because they are not familiar with tudor and figure there are no replicas.

Saw this on a forum a day or two ago but do not know if they were referring to new models, vintage models, or tudor in general.

From memory:

Spent time with a rolex employee over the last couple days. They are receiving (replicas) for service that are so close the only difference is case and movement finish.

I have owned three genuine tudor dive watches in the past...a used 'snowflake' model 94010 in 1998 (paid $225),  used tudor acrylic crystal no date in 2001 (ref unknown, paid $300) both all original with rolex signed bracelets (folded? can not remember), and a tudor date lnib for $425 also in 2001 (reference number unknown). 

Traded away as usual...except the acrylic no date, I gave it away.  Free!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2018 at 6:28 PM, TAG Heuer said:

Tudors are always nice. Looks great mate. Just recently bought a 7928 SCG modded by Trip and it looks amazing.

IMG_4712_zpsxfnabyhu.jpg

and for what reason you post this grgrggrgrgrgrg......now i have to get myself one of these beauties...😉

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, TAG Heuer said:

Tudors are always nice. Looks great mate. Just recently bought a 7928 SCG modded by Trip and it looks amazing.

IMG_4712_zpsxfnabyhu.jpg

great watch! Did you buy it from m2m or directly from trip? :) Might be my old one hehe

18 hours ago, lupinpopette said:

Did you have to retap the case to fit the tube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not have to enlarge the hole. The main work was connected with the removal of strictly tuba. I just secured everything with liquid welding and got tightness.

• 3 weeks later...