When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to get my 1st Pam

tzarmo

Hello guys im looking to get my  1st Replica PAN i love the Radiomir and Luminor look but im wrist is small and i think one of the best choices for me will be PAM 512 or anything other that hase small movement not the P9000 clone.

I dont know from where you get all this hight quality replicas will be very thankfull if you share with me a trusted site/shop from where i can get really hight quality PAM 512 or any other hight quality Pam

Also if some of you sell pre used no problem i just want to get one for myself.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to our community. Trusted Dealers can be found here:-

https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

Try a 44mm before you decide it is too big. Pams are meant to be big on the wrist. My wrists are small, Breitling and other 45mm watches look silly on me, but Pams are okay. I have a couple of 47mm, but those are too big for me

Hello and thank you guys! Alot

I saw the page with the Dealers im looking for a Trusted Dealer well i saw in internet few different sites mentioned here but i get confused from so Big choice and so different models and Factory etc im very new to this and this will be my really 1st replica Watch because im in Love with Panerais and soon will be not able to get a GEN one so my choice is to get Amazing Replica.

What i mean by amazing replica is well nobody will open your back and to look at the movement with microscope by amazing replica i mean Hight Quality copy with Hight quality materials to match the GEN and to use this watch everysingle day with pleasure for the wrist and eyes.

Since im with think wrist as well my favorites are  PAM512  PAM572   or PAM111 Im in love with the PAM512 my Favorite.

I did ask in kurwasit site about the Pam512 and they told me it is out of stock!

So if a Trusted Direct dialer read this can contact me str8 i read that some of you guys buy the goods directly from a Dealers other from a Websites i see a huge price range difference and so many versions so a person can be easy confused what to choice what is better what is scam and so on.

Im also open if anyone from the Panerai subforum want to sell his PAM even if is used in mint condition will be glad to get one in that range 42 44 45mm cases maximum.

The thins i love about the Pams are very easy to spot the time clean face, i love the Lumination so i hope the rep will be with superlumen and when i saw the new versions with the faux patina OMG it is super better than the greenish one.

Thanks in advance!

This is my dream watch -  PAM512 Radiomir 1940 Acciaio - 42MM

Please guys advice/help me to find the correct one with the best up to date movement and less flaws 

from where to buy it Trusted place or Dealer that i know will recive a beauty!

Thank you in advance

Also ive read that the PAM512 uses modified automatix movement ST2555 and this movement is Superb Fragile?!

If that is true then i have to Jump on Another Radiomir like 574 or alternative radiomior in the 42-44mm case MAX that have good movement.

Thank you in advance

I have an offer to get this Rad since im very Nood decide befor to buy it to ask you can you spot what Quality or Factory is this Rad? well for sure it is Hight Quality and have SuperLume but i don`t know about the Movement what is inside?! The seller says it is Automatic with Hack Manual Windig on the same time. the Watch is Bought maximum befor 5-6 months so any suggestion what Movement is used here ? I dont wana buy a TRASH clone thats why im asking you

Thanks in advance

Pam1.jpg

Pam2.jpg

Pam3.jpg

Pam4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had the 512 was a lovely watch but was too dressy and wore really small, and I have the wrists of. 12 year old girl.

i give the 1392 a whirl. Has Crown hairs and 1950 case but comes in 42mm. Has a blue seconds hand which is a nice touch

https://www.pf-828.com/0-pn1392s01-pam-1392s-1950-3-days-auto-ss-le-white-p9010-30780.html

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_kyWTs9uklVvhyoOWWzu

On 5/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, tzarmo said:

I have an offer to get this Rad since im very Nood decide befor to buy it to ask you can you spot what Quality or Factory is this Rad? well for sure it is Hight Quality and have SuperLume but i don`t know about the Movement what is inside?! The seller says it is Automatic with Hack Manual Windig on the same time. the Watch is Bought maximum befor 5-6 months so any suggestion what Movement is used here ? I dont wana buy a TRASH clone thats why im asking you

Thanks in advance

Pam1.jpg

Pam2.jpg

Pam3.jpg

Pam4.jpg

the m,vt is a A7750, pretty reliable. Looks like a 388 to me....I had the older version qith a manual A6497

• 3 years later...