When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex bracelet advice

capice

Advice needed on Rolex bracelet

Got me my very first Rolex from a member here and I am happily surprised. The 16622 originally from Sead is looking very nice and I am planning a sidebyside image comparison with the gen. The thing I noticed immediately was the bracelet as it has some space between the midlinks, the feel of it is a bit "wobbly", it is kinda loose, feels very light but I have no gen bracelet to compare. ....I am wondering which bracelet would have better links without the space between the lugs and a better feel.
Did some reading but any help is appreciated.

Sean/TC/BK or WM9, don't know if these are still available? Or would the ARF 904L be a better choice?

The ARF bracelet is very good. I’m not very familiar with the yachtmasters or the 16622 bracelet but I think the end links are different than the submariner. Maybe an ARF Daytona bracelet would be a good match but it might not be period correct. The older Rolex bracelets are pretty light especially the ones with the hollow middle links. So “wobbly” is sort of the way they were back then. You might want to try to find a JF16610 sub bracelet. They are very well made and would be closer to the era of your watch.