When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the experience of buying from bestreplica

accarapol

He said

"Accurate down to a nanometer.

Our Replica Rolex watches as so close to the originals that even most experts can’t tell them apart. The similarities in materials uses and quality Swiss craftsmanship go hand in hand to produce the ultimate Rolex replica watch. Featuring 100% markings inside and out, our Rolex replicas look, feel and function identical to a genuine Rolex and feature a genuine Swiss clone movement designed to last a lifetime.

"

and also https://www.solidswiss.cd

said "Why Solidswiss.cd?

Solidswiss.cd Rolex Swiss replica watches are so close in precision to the originals that even an expert cannot tell the difference. Solidswiss.cd Rolex clone Swiss made movements are perfect 1:1 replications of original Rolex Caliber movements which on inspection can even fool a professional jeweler. The quality of the manufacturing materials and precisely calibrate movement ensures a Swiss watch that is made for life. SolidSwiss.cd manufactures the best Rolex Swiss made replica watches in Geneva; Switzerland. Of course it is your choice on which replica and quality to go for, decisions ultimately are based on price and what you can afford. But one should also bear in mind the value you are getting for your money. There is nothing sadder than spotting a guy with a cheap, faded replica on his wrist.

"

I want to suggest that how is there  different from the noob.  and how its closed to gen  and the last thing worth it? to pay $ 1250 for fake watches

need advice

2 hours ago, Johnv said:

With the Swiss Nano Oil Lubricant?

Aged for ten years in oak barrels don't you know! :whistling:

PS accarapol we are not making fun of you but these sites crack us up, hang out read around you will get the knowledge you seek.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Absolute rubbish.
Just plenty of crap to get you to pay more for a replica of unknown, but likely low or medium quality.
The current top end rolex replicas cost about $500 or so.
I will suggest you check out proven sites like www.intime02.co instead to have a better idea.
And welcome to the forums and the hobby. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it's not just the aged Swiss nano oil, let's not forget the dropper carved from the Norwegian unicorn tusk that he uses to microscopically place each droplet.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:14 AM, accarapol said:

I want to suggest that how is there  different from the noob.  and how its closed to gen  and the last thing worth it? to pay $ 1250 for fake watches

need advice

Just to add my two Cents. How they are different from Noob, well they are massively overpriced and they are blatantly lying about their product. Pretty much nothing is accurate down to the nanometre, certainly not watches, manufacturing tolerances on genuine Rolex will be bigger than that. They ain’t made in Switzerland, that is a lie, I bet they are just overpriced Chinese fakes, but guarantee they aren’t Swiss. Experts can’t tell them from genuine. The only blind watchmaker I know about, was a book by Richard Dawkins.

Only you can decide how much you are comfortable spending on fake watches, or even how much on one watch. However paying $1250 for a watch that I doubt is worth $500 and from a company that blatantly lies on it’s website doesn’t seem a great deal to me. 

Welcome to our community, as Mike says, stick around and read a few threads and don’t get scammed.

• Thanks 1