When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My grail watch is complete frankenjust

dj_nut

It has taken a bit of time sourcing parts.. All the parts to build the dream. But I got there and I done it for a lot of 1000's less than buying one. Its all genuine but it never left the factory with any of the parts it took to build. These are still £6k upwards. I cut the price in half. By building it from scratch. It was an ARF but not a single part of that is left. DSC_0466.jpegDSC_0448.jpeg7f696123a4e08a5a4df9929342820772.jpgda1420869c1c38d43c89623aec22b2a1.jpg451615ac500f5ff30520056f43bbeb55.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks great i would love to have an old rolex datejust rep or even better a gen but i dont think the old clasps fit on the ARF or BP datejusts so im not going to bother spending loads of time and money on it lol so i bought a BP daydate instead.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks great i would love to have an old rolex datejust rep or even better a gen but i dont think the old clasps fit on the ARF or BP datejusts so im not going to bother spending loads of time and money on it lol so i bought a BP daydate instead.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The problem with franken is, they are not recognised by rolex even though every part on it came from them at some point. So there is no real value in the whole watch. Its only worth anything in parts. Or to someone that wants it bad enough. But that's life. So the greater value it to its creator me :). That said it may as well be a rep.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk