When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to find trusted sellers?

chufang151

Guest cjzola
Hello I just signed up and I am looking for a list of trusted sellers. I cannot seem to find it in this forum. Thanks for the help in advance! 

It depends on the watch you’re looking for. I’d start with the officially licensed boutique store. Work your way up from there, speak to as many sellers as you can. Don’t be afraid to do some comparison shopping on the Green market, and let sellers know that you know your stuff. I got my IWC 377713 from a seller after shopping for about a year. I now feel like I’m apart of his family. What city are you shopping in?

11 hours ago, cjzola said:

It depends on the watch you’re looking for. I’d start with the officially licensed boutique store. Work your way up from there, speak to as many sellers as you can. Don’t be afraid to do some comparison shopping on the Green market, and let sellers know that you know your stuff. I got my IWC 377713 from a seller after shopping for about a year. I now feel like I’m apart of his family. What city are you shopping in?

Thanks! Well the thing Is I am super newbie. Lol so I don’t even know where to begin. Like how do I find the green market? Is there a link? I would like a rolex, cartier, tudor, or an IWC. I have a couple reps at home i got a long long time ago some from Chinatown NYC. Some still work too. But I want to refresh my watch collection. I am a woman and i like big watches. Shopping from DC. Thanks for your help.

Guest cjzola
Thanks! Well the thing Is I am super newbie. Lol so I don’t even know where to begin. Like how do I find the green market? Is there a link? I would like a rolex, cartier, tudor, or an IWC. I have a couple reps at home i got a long long time ago some from Chinatown NYC. Some still work too. But I want to refresh my watch collection. I am a woman and i like big watches. Shopping from DC. Thanks for your help.

Are you looking for a diver, pilot or dress watch? I am loyal to IWC and JLC, but a Tudor is also surprisingly a quality watch. The Gray market, not green, can be a good place to start. Joma or authentic watch or two webpages that us watch nerds normally view for eye candies, but will never but there. I’m in western ct, close to nyc, so I have tons of options. I’d suggest, strongly, the black bay line from Tudor. But, as I mentioned, JLC and IWC are what I’d go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Buying in Canal street isn’t the best way to source good quality reps at sensible prices 

Haha this was anlong time ago lol...would you be able to tell though if i took pica and posted? 

3 minutes ago, cjzola said:

Are you looking for a diver, pilot or dress watch? I am loyal to IWC and JLC, but a Tudor is also surprisingly a quality watch. The Gray market, not green, can be a good place to start. Joma or authentic watch or two webpages that us watch nerds normally view for eye candies, but will never but there. I’m in western ct, close to nyc, so I have tons of options. I’d suggest, strongly, the black bay line from Tudor. But, as I mentioned, JLC and IWC are what I’d go for.

I like the tudor with either the green or red crown they just for ordinary use and the cartier one for dressing up

1 hour ago, cjzola said:

I think it is pretty clear the OP is looking for reps not grey market watches😉