When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob V8 116610LN good or bad?

GLDRLX7447

No, is not the light, is totally off. See gen pictures, your bezel numbers are very dark. Anyway you can make a mod to turn the numbers to silver.

I have a v7 Deep Blue sea that had quite dark number and i make a mood to make its silver.

Here a picture (the bezel is broken in the 50 when i was removing it to change Crystal)
6e53dd68050380c149e1fb67dc64c460.jpg
This is a ARF that bezel color numbers are great.
27dca0250cca24f7382662244a122e4a.jpg

• Like 1

In my opinion noob beats ARF in overall copy tho. Lugs on ARF are a bit thin. Cyclops off too. Your right noob has its flaws but ARF is better with other reps not rolex in my opinion. I could just replace the insert with a gen. $400 on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This noob only cost me $350

In my opinion noob beats ARF in overall copy tho. Lugs on ARF are a bit thin. Cyclops off too. Your right noob has its flaws but ARF is better with other reps not rolex in my opinion. I could just replace the insert with a gen. $400 on ebay.

This noob only cost me $350

Well luckily thats only your opinion, lugs are thin? The ARF that i show you is a SD 43 not a Submariner, lugs are correct.... If you compare the Noob SD 43 vs ARF SD 43, is better the ARF.

A gen ceramic insert for 400$ (350€)? I never see this, it is imposible, let me know if you see one to buy 3

Noob Cyclop also has blue tint so is off to, better than ARF, yes could be, but also different from GEN.

You answer if your submariner is ok, i tell you the truth, you dont like it, ok, but is the truth.

I am aware it is a SD 43mm. Still i stand by my opnions. Gen crystals have an AR (what u called blue) coating on the 2.5x cyclops. Im not saying this is perfect. I only got it to compare not pass it off as a gen. I have a few authentic rolexes for that. The reason i said I could get a gen bezel insert for $400 is i have connections (I am a watchmakers apprentice) and i know some ebay sellers who could get me one. I respect your opinion and wish u the best, therfore i did ask for opinions. Thanks and have a great day

• Like 1