When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First purchase

Wjschuh

I just received my first order from Trustytime mine took about 11 days thats including the wait for QC pics, i ordered a BP Rolex Daydate 36mm 118239, the watch looks stunning but the bracelet is rubbish i will not order another BP unless i have another bracelet/strap ready for it.

I hope you get a great watch!

Best Regards
Freddie

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thanks. I’m happy that you got a great looking watch.  I always expect to buy a new strap when I buy a new watch.
Thanks! I thought it was only leather ones but i have no idea where to get a good quality presidential strap from ive been looking on ebay and etsy but im not sure of the quality, i might buy a dassari strap for it.

Wow 12 years ago i would have been 6 yrs old i just bought a good Rep and hope to have it for a long time!

No way back now,...got a 005 about 12 years ago and was hooked.....127 036TI, 212, 187, 188, 113, 196, 210, 212, 308, 249H and 250G followed.....
Sold a bunch but one of my weekly beaters is the 005
pam005-0442.thumb.jpg.bc3eb1c339d8ca3eea37229b78d55fe2.jpg

1 hour ago, ziax said:

Wow 12 years ago i would have been 6 yrs old emoji23.png i just bought a good Rep and hope to have it for a long time!

I got my first rep in the late eighties😟

I’m old, but it is the mileage that is killing me

I got my first rep in the late eighties
I’m old, but it is the mileage that is killing me
Wow thats over 20 years ago and it still works! My mums cousins were one of the first replica sellers like for watches and clothing they started in the late 70s and 80s they made millions out of it and are still rich now! They were only market quality but thats how the replica markets got started was because they were so succesful with it and they never caught.