When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM111 QC Pics Chek!

tzarmo

Hello guys like i sayd i ordered one Pam111 for myself and i just recive the QC Pics, the peace i ordered is from DSN 
I asked for PAM111P V4 latest from Noob Factory on a rubber strap.

Here are the pics in case someone see something more than me to know what to do?!

Close attention to the lugs please its seems one idea shorter or this is normal.

And the concern i have is its seems on the back cover the OFFICINE engraving the "O" is totally OFF by off i mean thiner font than the Panerai but i saw in plenty of other QC shoots of Pam111 that the Officine the O is the same a litle bit thiner?

I asked him for one more focused shoot of the back will upload it ASAP when i get it!

Thanks in advance what do you think about this PAM.

DSC_0302.JPG

DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0304.JPG

DSC_0306.JPG

DSC_0307.JPG

DSC_0313.JPG

Any Panerai Expert willing to help me out with the choice?! with this QC pictures

Thanks in advance

Hello. Everything looks fine. You’re being too nervous about the whole thing. DSN is highly respected. And Noob factory is also. Enjoy that watch. Here’s what I’d recommend - get a pressure test and have it sealed up nicely. By a professional. Get yourself a few nice straps and you’ll have a great 111 for a long time. Good choice on the 111. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dinkis said:

Hello. Everything looks fine. You’re being too nervous about the whole thing. DSN is highly respected. And Noob factory is also. Enjoy that watch. Here’s what I’d recommend - get a pressure test and have it sealed up nicely. By a professional. Get yourself a few nice straps and you’ll have a great 111 for a long time. Good choice on the 111. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know thats why i choice to deal with him but i already request a FIX today because like you can see from the images the Micrometric Screw is already lose like will drop every moment (can even drop inside during the shipping)  in the movement this is common problem with the V4 NOOB and many peoples have broken movement because of this, so a proper long screw or at least screwed and fixed glued properly will be fine.

DSC_0307.JPG

Edited by tzarmo