When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

“rolex originl theonly one!” For just 12.000$

XM195

Guys I have brilliant investment opportunity for a brave investor.

I can provide this rare rolex which resale value is 30.000$!!! Can you imagine better chance to get something that remarkable?

It was won by seller’s friend (I think he’s won daytona race)

And here are photos.

1086cdfb2c2ca39fa3795115b6d04215.jpg

9ec7662d3cd0a3d8b0f3bccfdd286587.jpg

4bbe60d629c4990366c86db94307a7aa.jpg

~All spelling mistakes are intentional - as it was written in offer.

~This is not a sales thread, if you want I can tell rest of story :)

Have a great afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don’t have the Daytona, but I have a very similar case back and what makes it even more remarkable and unique is that it isn’t the usual screw fit. Sensible offers and I could be persuaded to part with it

Back story is it came off a Submariner and is clearly inscribed 004 so I presume it was originally purchased by Universal Exports

5E44E525-B29A-48C4-B681-3B7CBDA3F738.jpeg

Alright so here's the story:
I found this one on polish gumtree. Seller seriously put this on sale for 12.000$.
I told him that selling such products is illegal and I suggested to delete it. He started cursing at me that I'm this and that, and his roley is gen. I asked why it has no subdial hands... Well he said something like "my buddy who won it, slipped on sled when he was drunk and watch hit the floor" I suppose that's why it's missing 7 hour marker too...
After few more messages when I tried to convince him to trade me this watch for 5kgs of cat's litter (fresh!), he said legendary "It's gen, and you can check it". So I dared him...

I told him to meet with me and go to AD with this watch, I'll pay for his trip and AD authenticity check, but we have to sign an agreement, that if the test comes negative he'll pay 12.000$ - the price he asked, to a charity chosen by me.

He accepted... I'm 99.99% sure that he'll funk... but there's still a chance!

6 minutes ago, Mike on a bike said:

Does anyone have one of these masterpieces laying around, my buddy who I gave it to died and it is lost. I would like to get one for a special place in the display box?

If I had I would gift it to you buddy.

Anyone seen one of these before? It’s really rather nicely done, though totally incorrect. It’s about the nicest part of the watch, which is my beautiful quartz Submariner that I like to wear to shovel shit in the rain (literally, I wear it around the farm yard, mucking out)

E43D25CC-B891-4D55-B60E-8390CDEAABC7.jpeg