When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TaG Rep bracelets quality ?

Hey fellas,

I have a Gen Carrera Caliber 36 flyback on a croc strap that it came with, I was wondering what the rep SS bracelets are like in quality ?  this one is a 43mm with a 22mm wide lug, what are some of the models with a 22mm lug that would fit this one. They actually had a bracelet available for this but my colleague who I got it from didn't buy it when he picked up two of these a few years back.

thanks in advance for your input !

Rep Tag bracelets are pretty good!

I bought a Tag 500m Gen a few years back and did compare the two after getting the rep,  it was that good I sold the Gen 😜 it was excellent and the bracelet was bloody good too! 

Dont buy the gen or if you do buy a rep bracelet and then compare them you’ll soon sell it 👍

• Like 1

"Rep Tag bracelets are pretty good!"

Agree.

I have a genuine quartz TAG Link and compared it with a replica...there was not much difference at all.  The replica was higher quality overall than I would have expected.

The complete replica bracelet looked like it would fit the genuine watch.  Do not know if the replica links would work in the genuine bracelet or not...did not try swapping anything around. 

If I had paid a high price for the genuine Link I would have felt bad after looking the replica over.  Many replicas will surprise you, especially quartz models that do not usually have movement problems like some mechanical models.

My guess is a replica bracelet for the same model as the genuine watch will probably work.

If you find out, please post the results here. 

I've always had a soft spot for TAG Heuer watches.  :thumbs:

• Like 1

Awesome fellas ! thanks !  yea I know the rep tags are pretty damn good from the last time I had seen them, so that's why I was wondering on the quality of the newer bracelets. I checked with my Tag dealer and they want like $900 for the genuine one and that's a bit insane for that watch, it is a $6500 watch but its still a tag with the same bracelets as the $3k and $4K carreras, so I cant see 1/3 or 1/4 the cost being the bracelet lol

Ill have to check with some of the dealers and get one ordered. Ive not ordered just a bracelet before, I wonder if toro is into that stuff lol

Either way fellas thanks a million it is greatly appreciated !!  ill post some photos of the fit and finish when I get it and put it on the watch.