When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Boot sale purchase gen or clone eta?

Champsy

Question

Ok so for those that have seen my 126600 sale post I obviously do not know a lot although it has been good to see even some of the more experienced members have been on the fence regarding it.

Anyway my daughter made me laugh coming home with a non working rep Rolex from a boot sale this morning however the movement is winding and working but obviously not running the watch for some reason.  My question to you guys again is the obvious, rep or gen please?

Thanks in advance for any replies

1429528459_VHrct3KTnCqLx2p9pL8Ow.thumb.jpg.c7c6d32c8da6eaed605cdbb2ea2867b6.jpgjlE73KrpSfuaXFqJJIcpPQ.thumb.jpg.077020e8c188bef76be669a86c552b9a.jpg

7 answers to this question

That is nothing like a Rolex movement friend. Post pictures of the front please.

Oh I wasn’t asking if it was a genuine rolex buddy maybe I didn’t explain in the post correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eta 2836-2 clone

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Champsy said:

My question to you guys again is the obvious, rep or gen please?

No worries buddy, it as early morning and I picked up on this. I guess you were asking if it was an ETA or a clone. Anyway still show the topside, it can’t be a bad buy at car boot prices

No worries buddy, it as early morning and I picked up on this. I guess you were asking if it was an ETA or a clone. Anyway still show the topside, it can’t be a bad buy at car boot prices

Haha yes I often get things wrong in the mornings myself usually when something isn’t clear like my question!

£4 purchase she didn’t do bad.

d8d0f6ca14c361f45f8494488e10f8e0.jpg

• Like 1