When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss6uk

Legend

36 minutes ago, markiemark said:

The modder has been asked to provide his address and this has not yet been done. That's why the watches have not been returned...

Whats_App_Image_2018-06-12_at_12.59.36.j 
Whats_App_Image_2018-06-12_at_13.00.40.j

Are you here to defend Swiss6uk? I get the feeling you are siding him. Or do you have a personal stake in the matter? 

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

Are you here to defend Swiss6uk? I get the feeling you are siding him. Or do you have a personal stake in the matter? 

I dealt with him in the past without problems, I have him on whatsapp and he asked me to post this. He can't reply because he is banned. So I'm just the messenger...

Im not siding with anyone, nor do I have personal stakes in this matter. I mean, I'm not getting watches or $6000 haha. I also warned swiss6uk to not open a paypal dispute without admin aproval, and try to solve it with the modder first.

And like I always say, every story has 3 sides. And this applies to this one as well. The buyer's side, the modder's side, and then there is the truth...

• Like 1

I dealt with him in the past without problems, I have him on whatsapp and he asked me to post this. He can't reply because he is banned. So I'm just the messenger...

Im not siding with anyone, nor do I have personal stakes in this matter. I mean, I'm not getting watches or $6000 haha. I also warned swiss6uk to not open a paypal dispute without admin aproval, and try to solve it with the modder first.

And like I always say, every story has 3 sides. And this applies to this one as well. The buyer's side, the modder's side, and then there is the truth...

I will like to request you, being a respected and trusted member, to stop being a messenger to a qualified scammer.
There are absolute borders never to be crossed in this hobby and this guy has crossed them without compunction. Please do not embroil yourself just because you have dealt with him positively before. Past performance does not guarantee future performances.

I am against the fact that he raised an unauthorized pp dispute and went further by escalating it. If you’re truly against this as well, kindly refrain from showing his side of the story. It does not matter now what went down on each side. What matters is the way he had chosen to manage this matter. It is bad for the hobby and the community.
I have a duty to inform the community of what he did. The pp dispute is an absolute fact. The things that went back and forth between the buyer and seller are debatable.

I have given him a chance to put this right by doing the things mentioned in my message above. I will politely request you to stop interceding on his behalf if you do not have a dog in this fight.
By doing so, you are, inadvertently or otherwise, showing the community that you think that it is ok to start a pp dispute without taking the necessary preliminary steps. I am not interested in taking sides either but I want the scammer to know that it is not ok to behave in such a deplorable manner.
So please kindly step out of the way of the missles Mr Markiemark. My target isn’t you at all. But such insolence needs to be addressed and if such a precedent is allowed, he will continue to do this time and over and think how clever he is. Thank you kindly for your understanding. I hope you will not play devil’s advocate here if this does not concern you. I will appreciate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An open note...

When I first got your message a couple months back, I'd think that you were just a watch Noob looking for 'the perfect sub', but it seems that you've proven yourself over the past few months that...

- You're a sore, sore buyer.

- You back out of agreements (not just this one)

- You lack manners, and proper upbringing.

You've walked out of conversation; 2 times without a PM reply, and exiting a chat when a moderator is trying to communicate.

So let's put things into perspective. That months after receiving said items, almost ALL of them have problems... what are the chances? Who's word is more believable? The man without integrity, or the modder who has been servicing this hobby for the past 3 years or more? It's pretty much a no-brainer here.

There will never be a perfect rep, the majority of this population is aware of that. For what's it worth, and IF you are reading this Swiss cheese, you have no place in this hobby.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legend said:

I will like to request you, being a respected and trusted member, to stop being a messenger to a qualified scammer.
There are absolute borders never to be crossed in this hobby and this guy has crossed them without compunction. Please do not embroil yourself just because you have dealt with him positively before. Past performance does not guarantee future performances.

I am against the fact that he raised an unauthorized pp dispute and went further by escalating it. If you’re truly against this as well, kindly refrain from showing his side of the story. It does not matter now what went down on each side. What matters is the way he had chosen to manage this matter. It is bad for the hobby and the community.
I have a duty to inform the community of what he did. The pp dispute is an absolute fact. The things that went back and forth between the buyer and seller are debatable.

I have given him a chance to put this right by doing the things mentioned in my message above. I will politely request you to stop interceding on his behalf if you do not have a dog in this fight.
By doing so, you are, inadvertently or otherwise, showing the community that you think that it is ok to start a pp dispute without taking the necessary preliminary steps. I am not interested in taking sides either but I want the scammer to know that it is not ok to behave in such a deplorable manner.
So please kindly step out of the way of the missles Mr Markiemark. My target isn’t you at all. But such insolence needs to be addressed and if such a precedent is allowed, he will continue to do this time and over and think how clever he is. Thank you kindly for your understanding. I hope you will not play devil’s advocate here if this does not concern you. I will appreciate that.

Im sorry, I had no intention to play the devil's advocate or side with anyone in this matter.

I just wanted to help by providing info I got...

• Like 2

Im sorry, I had no intention to play the devil's advocate or side with anyone in this matter.
I just wanted to help by providing info I got...

I remember you as another good guy in the hobby Markiemark. Thank you for trying to help and your messages may have come as a little protective of Swiss6uk but I am certain that your intentions are good.
If Swiss6uk wants to resolve this issue, I do not remember blocking his PM function and my channel is open to him.
Please go your way and have your honor intact, this is in no way any fault of yours nor are you an accessory to his ill repute.
I’m sure Tariq can PM me should his conscience beckon him one day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blackboxes said:

There will never be a perfect rep, the majority of this population is aware of that. For what's it worth, and IF you are reading this Swiss cheese, you have no place in this hobby.

Swiss cheese.. lol seriously bro?! 🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Legend said:

If Swiss6uk wants to resolve this issue, I do not remember blocking his PM function and my channel is open to him.
I’m sure Tariq can PM me should his conscience beckon him one day.

nope. he's messaging me and markiemark instead lol (and I dunno if anyone else is receiving his messages)

• 3 weeks later...

The Low life scum.

The veil may be lifted if he continues his Paypal disputes.

(Edited: to be fair his partner has nothing to do with the case. So her pic is being edited out)

d5497d8927717e1ab3867b0f4154f712.jpg

This thread will be closed once the buyer does the below:

1. Cancels the Paypal claim.
2. Ships all the watches back.
3. Apologizes for his behavior.

Else I think it’s fair to keep the community aware of the $6000 scam he’s pulling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through this, what a maggot.  anyone who takes anything from another person deserves to be beaten with a bag of their own shit. The shit this guy pulled is lower than low. Id spend $6k just to show up and knock on his door if he did this to me.

Update on case

The lowlife pig has raised a claim to Paypal and blatantly lied that he thought that he was purchasing genuine watches, and received replica ones instead. Also a whole crap load of lies about how he had asked for certificates of authenticity etc. From the onset, he obviously knew that he would be purchasing modded reps.
I’ve cut and pasted screenshots of his latest message to Paypal. Blatant lies. He has just been banned on RWI. Also, just a side note, this time, anyone who PMs me in defense of Tariq the scammer will not be treated kindly like before. You know who you are and enough is enough. What he has done is evident for all to see. I’m in no mood to get PMs from guys trying to explain things from this scammer’s side. If you don’t want to be a messenger boy, then don’t start in the first place. Stay the [censored] out totally.
cac9d73ab890a5494e266e5ad476c004.jpg
57d4215873bb2bbd077ca87eaedb7404.jpg

What a sack of [censored]. does anyone live close to this guy ?  id like to see someone break his knee caps for being such an ass bandit.

That is too kind for him.
He should be gang raped by a troop of baboons and then have his ass coated with honey and set on by 10000 fire ants. THEN he can get his kneecaps broken by a sledgehammer.
He does have a USA address. Anyone wanting it can PM me. The pig needs to be taught a lesson for sure.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Legend said:

That is too kind for him.
He should be gang raped by a troop of baboons and then have his ass coated with honey and set on by 10000 fire ants. THEN he can get his kneecaps broken by a sledgehammer.
He does have a USA address. Anyone wanting it can PM me. The pig needs to be taught a lesson for sure.

Maybe, but that's pretty twisted LOL

• Like 1

Send me address... my boy will call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' mother [censored] to go to work on the homes where he lives with a pair of pliers and a blow torch...

If he doesn’t send the funds back that is...

And PM sent.

On 7/14/2018 at 4:16 PM, Legend said:

cac9d73ab890a5494e266e5ad476c004.jpg

Yeah sure... gen AP is dime a dozen and everyone can easily buy five of them for 6k.

And when you buy gens, obviously you do not ask for the photos of box and paper, first you accept no box nor papers,t hen just request them from the seller.

What a [censored]!!!

I hope paypal staff knows the basics about deals on gen and they will tell him "Loled hard but sir you are a retard, dispute dismissed".

Legend, expose him anyway. Such people usually try to come back on the rep side. He has 5 items each worth approx 1.2k so for sure he would like to sell them sooner or later.

• Like 1

Please don’t post open threats on the forum guys. If you want to vent your anger please do so via pm to one of the mods here. If anything happened to said scammer we do not want to be seen to be offering, inciting or condoning violence (even if it was deserved!). 

• Like 1

He is now attempting to sell the watches he bought via WhatsApp to members here. I have the screenshots but out of respect to the innocent members involved I will not share the screenshots here.
Members, please please please DO NOT buy anything from this scumbag. He is nothing but a scammer.